Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I'll draw your character when I'm bored; for free
Topic Started: Jul 2 2017, 09:23 AM (7,636 Views)
Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Must... resist... need for art...

Okay, I'm good haha. For real though holy crap this artwork is amazing. One thing in particular I love is your eye for facial expressions and posture. Even in your less refined (but still amazing!) style both things shine through wonderfully! I also love your coloring and shading in your more refined style, but in your more sketch style you also have a good eye for shades in general. Overall you have an amazing talent for drawing, so keep up the good work and keep working at your craft! You're already great as you are now, but with a little work I could see you creating an amazing career out of this. maybe something in character design or just straight up any form of character art, but either way your art's good enough to take you there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply