Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I'll draw your character when I'm bored; for free
Topic Started: Jul 2 2017, 09:23 AM (7,304 Views)
Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So beautiful

Posted Image
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aaaaaah these are so good I'm dying ;_;

Lemme just sliiiiiide Hel in here

Hel's description
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
These are all lovely! Thank you for your contributions to the site, this has been amazing to watch. And I hope you don't mind me adding to your backlog with this request of Will McKinley, as I really want to see him and eventually James done in your style. It's very good!

William McKinley

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh damn yes I'm loving the simpler less embellished style as well! It draws attention to how clean the contouring on your facial details is, I definitely think it works just as well.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
May I request Emma Luz?

Description
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heyo, could I request a Darius? :3

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
i didn't want to add to your super long queue but i love your style so much and tbh if it takes three years for you to draw my boy ill still be so happy

Axel Fontaine
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Kotorikun
Member Avatar
art™
[ * ]
Michael Froese

🐸🐸🐸

Bowser
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Must... resist... need for art...

Okay, I'm good haha. For real though holy crap this artwork is amazing. One thing in particular I love is your eye for facial expressions and posture. Even in your less refined (but still amazing!) style both things shine through wonderfully! I also love your coloring and shading in your more refined style, but in your more sketch style you also have a good eye for shades in general. Overall you have an amazing talent for drawing, so keep up the good work and keep working at your craft! You're already great as you are now, but with a little work I could see you creating an amazing career out of this. maybe something in character design or just straight up any form of character art, but either way your art's good enough to take you there.

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
a very large image that expresses my feelings

Thank you so much <33333333333333333333333333333333333
Edited by Kermit, Sep 19 2017, 06:06 PM.
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
dear cult leader,

may i have scdos tina and jeanette?

thank you

me
me by naft

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dearest and most blessed cult leader, may I please grovel at your feet and ask for a drawing of Emeka Gibson?

Meka's description

Take your time, oh great one.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't know exactly why or when we started worshipping Kotori, but I'm on board with it.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
DEAR GLORIOUS LEADER:

I PLEDGE THE FOLLOWING PICTURE OF MICHAEL DRESSED UP AS THE UNABOMBER IN RETURN FOR A THINGY OF EVERETT TAYLOR.

Posted Image
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I requested some pages back for a drawing of my winner girl Mara bu she has art so I thought I'd replace my request with my new child Jonah Heartgrave.

Appearance
things

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply