Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Autoscopy; Open
Topic Started: Jul 1 2017, 07:40 PM (540 Views)
Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
((Serena Waters continued from Thnks Fr Th Mmrs))

The screaming from Matt had stopped, but it didn't take a genius to figure out where he went. Wasn't exactly inconspicuous when he ran away, and even when the screaming stopped, his booming footsteps did not.

Back into these rooms again. The sounds emenating from the rooms were still there, but lower and with a faint drone to it. Her ears were ringing as she stepped down the halls slowly checking the rooms. One by one.

"You afraid of me Matt?" It's no use hiding, you coward!" She fired a burst into one of the rooms, as a measure to see if the pressure would get to him. Adrealine was still surging through as she screamed her words out.

"You see those corpses Matt!? That's you in a minute!" She crept closer to the back as she saw a brief flash of someone there in one of the rooms, wasn't Matt. It was someone with a messed up neck and a shit-eating grin. Serena fired at it.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
She heard the sounds of footsteps and whispering down the hall, her hands were shaking as the shots came down the hall. He finally showed himself, firing from his hiding spot, calling her crazy. Like he should talk.

One missed, but the other hit her leg. As it hit she let out a scream as she fell on the ground. She supported herself onto the wall with her free hand. She put her back to wall as her hand took hold of the hit area, she saw the blood on her hand and felt sick knowing it was hers.

"I'm crazy?! I'm not the one running around beating people to death for their food!" Her voice was hoarse as the words flew out. Everything felt terrible. Her left leg felt numb. Her hands was shaking. Her entire body was, but that was not going to stop her from letting him have it. She would let him know in so many ways how he deserved to die.

A brief flash again, A boy lay against the wall at the end of the hall looking at her, his legs were a mess of blood and bone. Mumbling incoherently as he thrashed in place. She pointed her gun and sprayed down the hallway.

“You think your family's gonna want you back after all you've done?!” Was that really his goal? Just to get home and ignore the consequences? He must have known they would never want anything to do with his psycho ass if he did get home.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
More shots came flying down. Serena could barely count her luck on how she hasn't been killed yet. She had slumped into another room as the shots echoed all over. Boom. Boom. Before the sound of clicking came instead. He shouted once more. That's all they've been doing since they found each other. Must have sounded; hell probably were insane. Him mostly though. Not her.

"Because I thought there was some actually humanity in you back then! If I knew what I know now, I would have run you both over!" Oh, if she had known, if only she had known. Then both Aiden and Mel would have been here and not this horrid excuse of a person.

She heard the sound of something hitting the floor and it clicked in her mind. Had he gone out of ammo? She can get him right now and he's done for! She hobbled outside the room and used the wall for support as she edged closer to the door of his room. It was difficult as her right leg almost gave out on her and the spikes of pain, as if someone were peeling out the insides. She held a firm grip on her gun with her left hand, her right hand on the wall. It would all be worth it.

Once she got close enough to see the inside, she could see the hint of flannel to the side. She fired into it, her hands shaking so much that her aim was going all over the place. Her beathing erratic as the pain in her leg started pounding at her. "Just give up Matt and I'll make it quick!"

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
He lunged at her like a madman. Eyes filled with hate and murder. He tackled her to the ground; wrestling for the gun as fiercely as he could. She crashed down hard on the ground, the pain in her leg becoming unbearable. The feeling reverberated through her as if to say you fucked up dumbass. Eventually he yanked it out of her hands and stumbled over her trying to get up. She saw that her bag had flown off into the doorway when he hit her. Realising this, Serena did the first thing that came to her mind.

Serena hurriedly crawled over and zipped open and flung her bag's contents onto the ground. She made a grab for the two first things she could get. The can of sprite and some scissors. Once Matt started getting up, his head turned towards her with the gun in his hands, Serena threw the can at his face, nailing him around the eyes before forcing herself up and lunging at him with the scissors, wildly stabbing and slashing at him.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
For a brief moment, Serena had him. If she had just hit him the neck, she could have killed, but instead she hit him in face over and over again. She wanted him to hurt, to feel what his victims felt when he took their lives like it was nothing. But then he took a killer grip on her hair and dragged her down to the floor. She felt the weight on, but she never stopped swinging at him or screaming for that matter. It was all about the hurt now.

And then the punches rained down on her continuesly, her face was bludgeoned over and over by him. Her eyes went to black as he punched. She felt her mouth go numb and her nose broke and teeth loosen.

"Sto-" She tried to say before a side hit to the head stopped her. He just continued and continued. Her mind felt like a haze. She needed to do something. She tried stabbing with the scissors, but he wouldn't stop. Panic spread through her like wildfire.

there must have been something she

If she just

shecould

pleassto-

idontwanttodie

Serena Waters deceased

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · One-on-one Therapy · Next Topic »
Add Reply