Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
tell me again... that we'll be lovers and friends; lil jon was a disturbingly integral part of my childhood
Topic Started: Jul 1 2017, 01:09 AM (1,247 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Demetri/Charelle: I think Mitzi could get along well with these two. Mitzi would probably miss a lot of Demetri's true feelings, and just generally chalk up his humor as refuge in audacity since he's meek usually, which she thinks is cool. And they could talk music and stuff. I could also see her being in a past relationship with Charelle, but probably moved on since Mitzi would want something serious and would be envious of her academic skills she doesn't utilize.

Gyu-ri: Yuri might know her well for a long time since she's in the same kind of social grouping of Ivy, but isn't super high on the bitchy scale. She may come across a bit wishy-washy though. This also would let Yuri see past her bullish nature and see her good works, which she approves of. Also, Yuri is really into gambling over poker games, and might see Gyu-ri as a good opponent, even without the money.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I actually update stuff somehow:

King of Gossip:
Artem/Demetri - Cool though, because if Demetri saw the Death Note notebook Artem carries around they could also talk about writing and maybe exchange ideas when they're in club but not really talk much outside of it? Demetri's kind of full of it as a writer so Artem might get a bit irritated since their levels of expertise don't match so well.
Artem/Beryl - She shoves him in a locker Like, she'd also strike up a conversation over the notebook? And she's occasionally found in every single other club in the school she's just not a regular member, so they could have struck up a friendship in anime club where they can talk interesting talk over the more intense and horror-genre series they happened to be watching that week.
Artem/Charelle - Pretty much sounds good yeah! They probably don't talk much since Artem seems a bit too serious for Charelle's meme-based sociability.

Unpy:
Mitzi/Demetri - Demetri doesn't particularly like her styles of music due to insufficient distorted guitars but since she's A GRIL OMG he'd probably be a bit more inclined to be polite with his opinions? I can see them being decent friends through Yuki and generally getting along if Mitzi thinks well of Demetri's meekness and occasional outburst of bad taste humor. She could be one of his friends where he's like 'like of course I'm not a homophobe I can be perfectly cool with a lesbian' but like not to her face.
Mitzi/Charelle - W A V E. Yeah I can see them briefly dating but Charelle not taking it so seriously, maybe also being way too blase about the whole academic thing, until Mitzi broke it off. Charelle would still be cool with Mitzi for reason of music taste.
Yuri/Gyu-ri - RHYME TIME. But yeah, Gyu-ri might get annoyed vocally with the gambling ('distasteful activity, waste of your potential') but otherwise she'd be cool with Yuri's academic vigor especially if they have a common history, maybe friends who collected together around the same time as the whole gang with Ivy and Alison (we need to make that high-roller gyal discord). They could definitely casually play cards together, maybe Gyu-ri would introduce her to mahjong at some point if she was interested.

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
:thumbsup: artem's usually real encouraging about other people's writing so he'd probably be cool to demetri no matter how bad his writing is :p beryl stuff sounds good, the more I discuss artem the more I come to the realization that he's actually pretty cool but he puts up a serious front which would probably be enough for charelle not to make the effort to get to know him better so it still works
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Agreed with everything! Yuri would be down to learn Mahjong.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Updating this because, barring the inevitable one hundred edits, Gyu-ri has been significantly overhauled! She's less angry and violent and more sad and reserved now, so I've cleaned up more or less all of her relationships and am in the market to talk over new ones!
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So Siyanda is a fellow animal-lover and volunteers at a local shelter, and also excels at math and science with a bent towards applied stuff like engineering, so ze and Beryl might get along if Beryl doesn't mind Siyanda neglecting zir social life while busy. Ze probably gets bad vibes off Demitri and wouldn't cross paths with him a ton anyways.

Also since Gyu-ri and Ivy are apparently friends and she's a fellow gossip, Myles probably knows her though I doubt she likes him much.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Beryl happens to like people prettier than her Beryl would definitely like Siyanda on an emotional, professional, and spiritual level! The two seem like perfect sorts to be insta-best friends when their schedules happen to line up but to often vanish from each others lives seemingly arbitrarily.
Demetri doesn't even know who that is to be honest? Shrug.

Gyu-ri would probably tolerate Myles. They have similar dour and emotionally repressed demeanor (Gyu-ri's just more honest to the point of being far less socially capable), and Gyu-ri's from a family that needs to play it thrifty and lost one half of the family income to illness, so she's not exactly a good target for his jealousy. Maybe some sort of low key, rarely-talk-to-one-another-except-for-gossip respect that mostly manifests in reality as no-offense-taken harsh quips?
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cicada Days
Feb 20 2018, 08:28 AM
Beryl happens to like people prettier than her Beryl would definitely like Siyanda on an emotional, professional, and spiritual level! The two seem like perfect sorts to be insta-best friends when their schedules happen to line up but to often vanish from each others lives seemingly arbitrarily.
Demetri doesn't even know who that is to be honest? Shrug.

Gyu-ri would probably tolerate Myles. They have similar dour and emotionally repressed demeanor (Gyu-ri's just more honest to the point of being far less socially capable), and Gyu-ri's from a family that needs to play it thrifty and lost one half of the family income to illness, so she's not exactly a good target for his jealousy. Maybe some sort of low key, rarely-talk-to-one-another-except-for-gossip respect that mostly manifests in reality as no-offense-taken harsh quips?
Yeah, I could definitely get behind those dynamics.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply