Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
party don't start til I walk in; The relationship thread, woo
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 09:46 PM (1,420 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Somersault
Oct 18 2017, 06:47 PM
Keisha is a fellow cheerleader who'd generally be supportive of Mercy's effort to become STRONK, so they'd probably e on good terms. Janie does a lot of kickboxing, and so maybe she can help Mercy get started out?
Ooh yeah, both those things sound good!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
About Mercy:

Yuki is into writing, so discussing and poetry might be interesting for her.
Art

Character Concepts

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ryuki
Oct 18 2017, 07:16 PM
About Mercy:

Yuki is into writing, so discussing and poetry might be interesting for her.
Yeah, I think they could be friends through that.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
we talked on discord (i almost said skype wtf is a skype) but like Officially: dante exists, ivy and mercy will (possibly literally) murder each other, and also ian would presumably know her at least in passing because football players and cheerleaders. also she kicks axel in the shins for unspecified reasons
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ye
Characters

Others

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just remembered you have other characters besides Andy

Gaelan doesn't like Myles. Nothing to do with his personality, but more to do with the company he keeps. He might be another corner of the four-cornered frenemy square you seem to have going on with Ivy/Hyacinth, both of whom he has a complicated negative history with.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brackie
Nov 16 2017, 09:13 AM
just remembered you have other characters besides Andy

Gaelan doesn't like Myles. Nothing to do with his personality, but more to do with the company he keeps. He might be another corner of the four-cornered frenemy square you seem to have going on with Ivy/Hyacinth, both of whom he has a complicated negative history with.
Yep, Myles is firmly on Team Ivy out of the Ivy/Gaelan split (half because of genuine friendship, half because of mutually-assured destruction with Ivy). Happy to add Gaelan to the frenemy square.
Characters

Others

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Myles: Can be friends with Lucas since Lucas also loves horror movies. Since Lucas wants to become a movie director, I can also see these two talking shop regarding film design and Lucas probably trying to recruit him to help him on his film projects. Lucas will build his own film production studio entirely out of high school friends!

Andy: *offers up Sierra as a girl to be unfortunate around*

Dolly: *offers up Lucas as an ex-boyfriend since he loves that spooky shit. And girls in general, but the spooky helps!*

Astor: Sierra could be a friend since Astor is friends with quite a few people she's friends with. Like with Billy she's doing her own teen rebellion thing, so maybe like with him Astor is trying to direct her to be more productive. Also, can be flirty friends.

Mercy: Cute girl. Lucas likes cute girls. So, yeah, probably flirted with her or gone out with her if she's accepting towards his flirting.

Those are my ideas. Let me know what you think or what ideas you might have!
V7 Charcters

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TheLordOfAwesome
Nov 20 2017, 02:23 PM
Myles: Can be friends with Lucas since Lucas also loves horror movies. Since Lucas wants to become a movie director, I can also see these two talking shop regarding film design and Lucas probably trying to recruit him to help him on his film projects. Lucas will build his own film production studio entirely out of high school friends!

Andy: *offers up Sierra as a girl to be unfortunate around*

Dolly: *offers up Lucas as an ex-boyfriend since he loves that spooky shit. And girls in general, but the spooky helps!*

Astor: Sierra could be a friend since Astor is friends with quite a few people she's friends with. Like with Billy she's doing her own teen rebellion thing, so maybe like with him Astor is trying to direct her to be more productive. Also, can be flirty friends.

Mercy: Cute girl. Lucas likes cute girls. So, yeah, probably flirted with her or gone out with her if she's accepting towards his flirting.

Those are my ideas. Let me know what you think or what ideas you might have!
Lucas: If he can deal with Myles's catty attitude, I can definitely see them as film pals. Myles is looking to do special effects and possibly makeup effects in college so he might be open to getting recruited to work on things. He and Dolly could have dated for a bit too, though Mercy probably wouldn't be as receptive to anything that went beyond playful flirting.

Sierra: Andy mis-stepping around Sierra, and Astor palling around with her more casually and maybe flirting a bit also sounds good!
Characters

Others

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
backslash
Nov 21 2017, 06:46 PM
Lucas: If he can deal with Myles's catty attitude, I can definitely see them as film pals. Myles is looking to do special effects and possibly makeup effects in college so he might be open to getting recruited to work on things. He and Dolly could have dated for a bit too, though Mercy probably wouldn't be as receptive to anything that went beyond playful flirting.

Sierra: Andy mis-stepping around Sierra, and Astor palling around with her more casually and maybe flirting a bit also sounds good!
Sounds all good to me!
V7 Charcters

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonah likes spooks ( he likes horror movies and tv) but he's not much for gossip. Maybe friends with Dolly?

Lori is a cheerleader who hates the word. She might sometimes find Mercy annoying, and sometimes get along with her.
things

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ruggahissy
Dec 4 2017, 02:16 AM
Jonah likes spooks ( he likes horror movies and tv) but he's not much for gossip. Maybe friends with Dolly?

Lori is a cheerleader who hates the word. She might sometimes find Mercy annoying, and sometimes get along with her.
Both of those sound good and the feelings are probably mutual on all sides.
Characters

Others

MaskedMountain
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Osiris Wesley might be friends with Mercy because of their shared passion for baking and writing (Osiris doesn't specialize in poetry but it's still similar), and Estela Cardoso is also an avid photographer so she could also be friends with Mercy.
V7 Soon to die

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MaskedMountain
Dec 31 2017, 07:16 PM
Osiris Wesley might be friends with Mercy because of their shared passion for baking and writing (Osiris doesn't specialize in poetry but it's still similar), and Estela Cardoso is also an avid photographer so she could also be friends with Mercy.
Those both sound good to me!
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Guess who has a new kid despite saying I was solid in my roster.

Siyanda Nagi is a member of the school concert band and jazz ensemble, attends GSA stuff though ze isn't otherwise super involved, and tutors for money, mainly in math and physics. Ze doesn't have much of a social life at the moment due to running zirself ragged with work, school, and extracurriculars, but I will be adding zem into the OP regardless.

Ohm is going to be taking Astor, but I'll leave his stuff up for reference.
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply