Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
party don't start til I walk in; The relationship thread, woo
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 09:46 PM (1,308 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ryuki
Jul 4 2017, 06:23 PM
Zach would probably try and prank Andy to test the limits of his temperment.

Hm, in what ways are you thinking? Andy doesn't have too bad of a temper most of the time unless he feels insulted or threatened, and he's generally a good-natured guy if intense. It's just easy to goad him into doing reckless things for the sake of ego.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Zach could try to prank Andy in the locker room or bathroom. There can be one prank involving a water bottle, where Zach squeezes the water out in a stream like pee onto Andy's feet. If Zach really wanted to anger him, he'd mess with his guitar or trigger his OCD.
Art

Character Concepts

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ryuki
Jul 5 2017, 05:04 PM
Zach could try to prank Andy in the locker room or bathroom. There can be one prank involving a water bottle, where Zach squeezes the water out in a stream like pee onto Andy's feet. If Zach really wanted to anger him, he'd mess with his guitar or trigger his OCD.
Hm yeah petty pranks like that would annoy him and messing with his guitar would probably piss him off. It's not necessarily common knowledge that Andy has OCD but if Zach pegged him on acting oddly sometimes and pointed it out he also wouldn't like that.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bumping for shameless self-promotion in case I haven't discussed things with the people who made new threads yet.
Characters

Others

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Keisha would be gossip buddies with Myles, and political activist frens with Astor. Kelly or Abaynesh may tutor him? If Kelly, she'd probs try tot alk to him about art.

Abaynesh might be kind-of friends with Dolly, with both of being quite reserved people, and Abaynesh's kinda ehh attempt at rebelling against her parents by socializing with people they probs wouldn't approve of would probably have Dolly in it. But who knows, maybe they actually become good friends?

Kelly would probs bond with Dolly over etsy things, even tho that's horribly broad oops

Keisha does volleyball and might know Andy by virtue of both being athletes, but idk after that.

Sorry if that was just a ramble!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Somersault
Aug 18 2017, 11:55 PM
Keisha would be gossip buddies with Myles, and political activist frens with Astor. Kelly or Abaynesh may tutor him? If Kelly, she'd probs try tot alk to him about art.

Abaynesh might be kind-of friends with Dolly, with both of being quite reserved people, and Abaynesh's kinda ehh attempt at rebelling against her parents by socializing with people they probs wouldn't approve of would probably have Dolly in it. But who knows, maybe they actually become good friends?

Kelly would probs bond with Dolly over etsy things, even tho that's horribly broad oops

Keisha does volleyball and might know Andy by virtue of both being athletes, but idk after that.

Sorry if that was just a ramble!
Dolly could always use some more arts & crafts pals, and depending on what exactly it is that Abaynesh's parents don't approve of she could fit into that category by merit of being considered a little weird (and if they've got LGBT issues, Dolly's openly dating a girl).

Gossip buddies with Myles and Keisha sounds good, and so does activist buddies with Astor. Tutoring is a maybe as he's already got three or four other offers XD

Andy and Keisha being athlete acquaintances also sounds good.
Characters

Others

Somersault
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I'm thinking that ABAYNESH'S parents on the whole are pretty fine with LGBT people, but are more inclined to think of Dolly as like really really weird.

Probably too many tutors, but other than that, it all sounds great!
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
I heard "gossip" and there Ivy was. She'd like Myles well enough, though he might resent her as she's nothing if not privileged. I doubt they'd actually be close friends, but they run in similar circles and would certainly be "friends" as long as it's convenient for both of them. Ivy might actually rather like Dolly despite their disparate social circles; I think she's in school choir (I haven't decided for sure yet), and classic Lolita was one of Ivy's prior fashion phases and she's still rather smitten with the whole scene.

I think Dolly's also someone Nia would find interesting. Does she actually dress in Lolita, or is she just a fan of it? Cause if she ever wore it Nia would immediately be fascinated because New Things.

I don't know if I have anything here for Axel; maybe him and Andy could have some sort of relationship, with them both being aspiring musicians? I don't know how they'd know each other, unless maybe Andy met Axel when he was out busking and they ended up talking about music. We talked about these two! I didn't know how much they had in common.

Edit because I have another kid now: Dante probably knows Andy casually for party reasons; he probably finds him a bit too intense though. If him and Astor ever crossed paths I think they'd get along pretty well. He's definitely flirted with Dolly at one point or another before she was in a relationship, up to you how she'd react to that!
Edited by Fenris, Aug 21 2017, 10:19 PM.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fenris
Aug 19 2017, 07:18 PM
I heard "gossip" and there Ivy was. She'd like Myles well enough, though he might resent her as she's nothing if not privileged. I doubt they'd actually be close friends, but they run in similar circles and would certainly be "friends" as long as it's convenient for both of them. Ivy might actually rather like Dolly despite their disparate social circles; I think she's in school choir (I haven't decided for sure yet), and classic Lolita was one of Ivy's prior fashion phases and she's still rather smitten with the whole scene.

I think Dolly's also someone Nia would find interesting. Does she actually dress in Lolita, or is she just a fan of it? Cause if she ever wore it Nia would immediately be fascinated because New Things.

I don't know if I have anything here for Axel; maybe him and Andy could have some sort of relationship, with them both being aspiring musicians? I don't know how they'd know each other, unless maybe Andy met Axel when he was out busking and they ended up talking about music. We talked about these two! I didn't know how much they had in common.

Edit because I have another kid now: Dante probably knows Andy casually for party reasons; he probably finds him a bit too intense though. If him and Astor ever crossed paths I think they'd get along pretty well. He's definitely flirted with Dolly at one point or another before she was in a relationship, up to you how she'd react to that!
Dolly does indeed dress in Lolita most of the time, specifically classic Lolita style.

I think Astor and Dante could be good bros, and Dolly might be amused or slightly flattered by Dante's attempts at flirting since he's pretty nice and harmless.
Characters

Others

Fenris
Member Avatar
the consummate paragon
[ *  *  * ]
All sounds good to me! Astor and Dante would totally get along (I'm gonna try to keep Dante and Ian apart, though, so maybe friends in separate circles).
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fenris
Aug 22 2017, 09:45 PM
All sounds good to me! Astor and Dante would totally get along (I'm gonna try to keep Dante and Ian apart, though, so maybe friends in separate circles).
That works for me, Astor is an easygoing guy and a little flirty himself, so he and Dante could hang out and discuss girls or something.
Characters

Others

Polibyss
Member Avatar
Water Type
[ *  * ]
Billy Trevino could be friends with Dolly or Astor

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Polybius
Sep 11 2017, 06:16 PM
Billy Trevino could be friends with Dolly or Astor
I think he could get along with both of them! Astor might find him kind of a rebel without a cause and try to gently push him in a more productive direction but I think they could be pals.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I accidentally a fifth concept. Have at her.
Characters

Others

Somersault
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Keisha is a fellow cheerleader who'd generally be supportive of Mercy's effort to become STRONK, so they'd probably e on good terms. Janie does a lot of kickboxing, and so maybe she can help Mercy get started out?
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply