Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[put frog emoji here]; wow look it's Kermit's relationships thread
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 09:32 PM (626 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Michael Froese
Pale AF diabetic. Michael's an introvert, but can function in most social situations (just not that well). He has a whole bunch of nerdy interests (vidya games), but manages to hide them well enough that nobody really knows what he does, unless they're a close friend. Is a real judgy asshole, but only in his head (it's a secret ok). Has one or two close friends, and a few friendly acquaintances, but that's about as far as things go in regards to friends. Dresses and looks like someone who's popular, so he doesn't really stand out in a crowd. Politically, Michael doesn't really have much of an opinion, believing he hasn't experienced enough of life to have a good viewpoint of things (though he is socially pretty progressive). If he's not doing stuff with friends, he's sitting somewhere, reading stuff on his phone. Also, he really likes marine biology (bio buddies pls). Also also, he has a corgi. also also also, he's actually the unabomber.
-Friends are generally more on the "normal" side. If you've got any interests deemed "socially out-there" that are a major part of your identity, he'll probably avoid being associated with you. (socially out there includes gaming)
-As far as enemies go, there probably won't be more than a moderate mutual dislike of each other.

Relationships!:

Bree Jones (Kami)-"Me and her fit together like a Cymothoa exigua and the void where a fish tongue usually is."

Richard Smith (Volt)-"Literally Hitler."

Beryl Mahelona (Cicada)-"Beryl's just me if I wasn't shitty."

Leah Martin (Espi)-"God, is being a terrible person like, a prerequisite to liking marine biology or something? She's fun, but all of her friends are weirdos and I don't really want to be associated with her."

Kelly Nguyen (Somersault)-"You only love me for my corgi. Gucci friend, though."

Scott Fischer (Skraal)-"Please kill me."

Blaise d'Aramitz (EP)-"SO. MANY. WIGS."

Jeremiah Rumple (EP)-"He is blue."

Valerija Bogdanovic
A mild mannered Croatian girl. She's of a studious manner and aims to work for a worldwide nonprofit organization like the WHO or a similar organization, inspired by her mom, who was a nurse during the big Yugoslavia kerfuffle. Liberal AF, if she sees something she perceives as an injustice, she'll speak up and try to resolve things. Excluding the aforementioned injustice-anger, she's a quiet, reserved person.
-Val's friends are generally the same as herself politically/academically/genderwise.
-Val probably needs some political nemesis to make " >:( " faces at.

Relationships!:

Jordan Brankovich (Brackie)-"The belief that the atrocities committed by Serbian forces in Saborsko and other places automatically makes all Serbs bad people is akin to the mistaken beliefs that led almost every participant of Yugoslavia's breakup to commit some form of genocide. Jordan is a good way to illustrate my point; she's the best friend I could ever ask for and an outstanding person overall."

Kyle Harrison (Aura)-"Kyle, while a morally outstanding person, may be too enthusiastic and ambitious to get much of note done. While I admire his goals, his personal composition may not be suited to them."

Max Rudolph (CBP)-"Well, at least he's civil."

Meka Gibson (Laurels)-"While I do disagree with some of the tactics used by Meka's organization of choice, I must say that I do admire his passion in making the world a better place."

Yuki Hayashibara (Ryuki)-"Study buddies!"

Demetri Futscher (Cicadanya Days)-"He's the personification of everything wrong with the alt-right nowadays."

Helena 'Hel" Fury (EP)-"Well, she's got a neat name and agreeable political views, so she's pretty good in my books."

Damian Reyes (EP)-"Wonder twins unite!"

Babs Mulaney (EP)-"Huh..."

Abaynesh Dula (Somersault)-"Study buddies!"

Maxwell Fenster
Devout Protestant Minnesotan football guy. Generally a swell, well intentioned kind of guy, but can get testy when religion is brought up. He uses his faith as a guide to life. He might piss a few people off, but he only does it accidentally (unless he doesn't like you). Expect a heckload of "Heck" and "Darn" and "Aw, jeez", and "okay then" in his dialogue. IS NOW SECRETLY GAAAAAAAAY (the closet is deep with this one).
Friends: Football friendos, popular kids
Enemies: Anyone who's especially vocal about their belief/lack of belief of a religion. Also Catholics.

Relationships!:

Justin Something (Ricky)-"Just a pretty neat guy, y'know?"

Wyatt Bretsbrother (Ricky)-"Like, I know we're teammates and all, but by God, he's a real cunt."

Bret Wyattsbrother (Deamon)-"I mean, he's less of an ass than his brother. He's pretty good at football, too."

Max Rudolph (CPB)-"Eh..."

Joey Quintero (Mallon)-"I mean, he's annoying when he's suckin' Bret's dick, but I can't help but like the kid."

Lee Abdikarim (Mara)-"Good teammate. He's fine with me unless he tries to convert me to Islam or somethin' like that, I dunno."

Kayden Brockman (Brackie)-"We get it, you're gay. Calm down about it, jeez..."

Damian Reyes (EP)-"He's pretty okay, I guess."
Edited by Kermit, Sep 23 2017, 04:37 PM.
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yo let's have Valerija and Jordan be friends because EASTERN BLOC UNITE
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
S L A V S Q U A D
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

V1 sprites!

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kyle is pretty heavily involved in charity work and studying, so I think that he and Valerija might be friends, or at the very least acquaintances to some degree.

He might know Maxwell too, since both of them are pretty religious. They don't seem to have too much in common aside from that, though.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ yes

Edit from like two months later: I realize I said nothing of any actual value in this post, huh...

Kyle/Val can be charity buds, but Val thinks that Kyle's way too enthusiastic and that he might burn himself out.
Edited by Kermit, Aug 19 2017, 10:56 AM.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I got a guy, Justin, who might just be easy-going enough to want to befriend Maxwell. Like most country singers who either are (or purport to be) in tune with 'the man upstairs', Justin's a churchgoer and even plays the organ sometimes. He's not exactly super popular or athletic, though.

And let's be honest, while Wyatt fits one or both of those categories, Maxwell can get on his nerves VERY quickly. But don't feel too badly... everybody else does, too.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maybe Max and Justin could be, like, church buddies or something like that.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
Max (my Max) probably doesn't like Val all too much on a political level. If you read up on his profile and think "nemesis" then I'm open to that too, but otherwise he's probably a little more than mildly annoyed with what he perceives as blissful ignorance and unthinking herd opinions.
~~~~~ Sadly CBP looked at a SOTF character. It was so sad... such a sad character... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'd say Val/Max R. wouldn't exactly be nemeses, but would probably harbour a strong dislike for each other. Additionally, what do you think about my Max and your Max butting heads re: religion?
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
Max is pretty casual as far as Catholics go; he attends services, and believes in a lot of what they say, but isn't quite sure how "all in" he is. So, on some levels, if there was much dislike on Maxwell's side, Max would find that kind of irrational given his fluctuating status as a Catholic. Sorry I didn't quite clarify that in the profile, I probably should do some edit or something.
~~~~~ Sadly CBP looked at a SOTF character. It was so sad... such a sad character... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I could see Meka and Valerija getting along due to their interests in social matters. I think they could find common ground and find a lot to talk about.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Meka and Val would definitely at least be friendly acquaintances, but Val'd probably have some issues with what she sees as societally disruptive tactics used by BLM during protests.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Joey's catholic, though not especially devout. He might play it up around Bret, if that gets him goodwill.
V6 Character - Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
Future Characters:
Chloe Bruges - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.

In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
Lee tries to maintain as much goodwill between him and his teammates as possible for the team, so he and Max would probably be cool. Although, I'm not sure how he'd feel about Lee being Muslim. Lee isn't really in-your-face about it, but he doesn't try to hide it too.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, I forgot I had a footballer! Kayden is on the football team, he's very very openly gay, and whatever Maxwell thinks of him can be up to you - unless they payin' your bills, Kayden pay them bitches no mind~

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply