Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
in all the posting of relationship threads no-one will notice that i'm gay; subforum going so fast nobody will see that i changed this subtitle
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 07:46 PM (1,299 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Myles has a bit in common with both Spencer and Teresa and could have had some kind of relationship with either of them in the past if they're not just friends. He might also have some kind of current or former friendship with Ashley (former seems more likely but let me know what you think) given similar backgrounds.

I know we've discussed stuff with Andy and Roxanne getting on each other's nerves plus band rivalry. He's got some similar interests with Teresa too (video games and generally being in the social scene).

Dolly is in the choir and probably knows Jonathan through that.

Astor could get along with both Jonathan and Spencer for interests in social activism, and depending on what kind of dance Teresa is into they might have a common interest there.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mercy is into photography and might occasionally talk with Roxanne about it, and she's friends with Yuko's sister and also loves cute things, so they could get along.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply