Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MK's kids need friends/enemies; Oh shit son there are now three of them!
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 06:18 PM (884 Views)
Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
so my guy Kayden Brockman also plays football (thinking he's a Fullback at this point?) but he's one of the least heterosexual people on the planet and doesn't tow the line with regards to what's considered acceptable heteronormative behaviour amongst male teens. He's a good fullback, doesn't complain one iota about the rough and tumble of the sport, and good at adjusting to changes like injured players on the fly, but he's not One Of The Guys in any sense of the word - he's not going to try and come onto any of the team in the locker room, but if the environment starts getting disgustingly hetero, he's going to amp up the flamboyancy just to annoy them. Despite not being one of those fucking nerds always running around, what would Wyatt think of him?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply