Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MK's kids need friends/enemies; Oh shit son there are now three of them!
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 06:18 PM (928 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wyatt Carter is a big boy. A really big boy. We're talking 6'6", 260 pounds big boy. He enjoys long walks on the beach, lifting absurdly heavy weights in the gym or at home, talking about about kids to his brother Bret and busting some helmets on the gridiron. Wyatt isn't exactly a nice kid but he fancies himself a popular one, in the sense of 'popular' meaning on the highest rung of the social ladder in high school. Sports types and general cool kids, don't be alarmed, Wyatt will probably leave you alone.

But if you read manga or comics, watch anime or cartoons, run down the hallways with your hands behind you while wearing a fucking Naruto headband or spout Nietzsche while pushing up your glasses by the bridge, Wyatt doesn't like you. In fact he probably hates you, and will probably dunk you upside down in a trash can full of discarded meatloaf from the cafeteria, you fucking nerd.

If Wyatt sounds like he's your best bud (you fool) or somebody who would probably make your life a living hell (YOU FOOL), feel free to post and get this loving relationship started.

Justin Greene is a slightly chubby and jovial guy who suffers from severe dyslexia, pushing him to special education reading classes. Musically, however, he's literate and also quite talented, being trained in the piano from a very young age. He picked up acoustic guitar as a second instrument out of a professed love for country music. He wishes to make it big in Nashville, but has electrical engineering has a fallback and works with his dad, an electrician, in the summer. He could sing you a love song, or he could fix your wiring. Ladies, take note: Justin makes a pretty damn good sandwich and would love to feed you.

Cheridene Williams is a little conflicted. She's naturally athletic but has no interest in pursuing a living in the world of sports, though she loves to watch basketball, football, soccer and volleyball, and hopes that the varsity basketball team makes championships this year. She's bookish and gifted in the sciences; her ideal career is to become a geologist. The only problem is that Cheridene much prefers to be indoors. If soccer was played in an indoor stadium, that would just be perfect, because Tennessee's humidity and all the black flies are just the pits, and having to suffer both while taking clay samples on a riverbank sounds like hell. Social but non-confrontational, Cheridene prefers to enjoy the edges of high school life and let it pass her by so she can get it all over with. 'Best years of your life' her ass!
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Oct 4 2017, 12:43 PM.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Debate and philosophy are too nerdy. Wyatt isn't going to like him very much, but Max's decent reputation on the baseball team means Wyatt can't really push him around or risk getting the whole team on his ass, so he'll probably leave him alone unless he gets all noble or some shit.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ned might be eating a locker. As far as Wyatt's concerned he needs to grow the fuck up and try to get outside once in a while. And cut it with the annoying voice, it makes him sound like his balls haven't dropped. If he wants to be nutless, Wyatt can certainly arrange that.

Alexsandra will likely be left alone. She's athletic and quiet, not making an ass of herself. He likely will not associate with her whatsoever and if forced to, say... in a classroom environment, he'd co-exist (if letting her do all the work and coasting along).

Kyle could be the target of a rude dismissal. Not liked, but not the kinda kid Wyatt picks on every day unless Kyle keeps hanging around.

Death to Tony.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tense situation. Wyatt gets the whole 'team solidarity' thing and wants to respect Kayden as a teammate, but if he pulls a stunt like that JUST to annoy him... I mean, that's going to bug a lot of people, not just Wyatt, and he's gonna feel justified in telling him not-so-nicely to go tuck his nutsack waaaaaay up high in his own asshole.

Then accuse Kayden of probably enjoying that too much.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The moral of the story is: EVERYBODY LOVES JUSTIN!
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Somersault
Aug 22 2017, 05:04 AM
Keisha and Wyatt are both athletes, (and Keisha's also a cheerleader), and so she's also fairly popular, so she'd probably be left alone? Kelly is kinda nerdy, but also kinda popular, so idk. Abaynesh might be a target of bullying, although maybe Wyatt is appeased with a bribe of freshly-baked goods?

Justin may be the only person who knows that Keisha LOVES country music, and so they might bond over that. But, if he mentions any of it in public, she will throw him to the gossip wolves.
Wyatt looks both ways down the hall before taking his hand off Abaynesh's collar. "You get me a strawberry rhubarb," he started in a hushed, near-whisper, "and expect nobody to give you tough shit for the next two weeks. They give you shit, you tell me. And you better be tellin' me with a cupcake in your hands."

Keisha and Kelly are likely fine. Even if they were on the nerdiest side of things, Wyatt tends to leave the ladies alone. What, didja expect him to be an equal-opportunity bully?

Justin, meanwhile... his lips are sealed.

Quote:

Wyatt: Ian's on the football team and generally friends/friendly with the whole group, but he also doesn't have much of a spine and would probably find Wyatt mildly terrifying. Wyatt may or may not tell him he's a pussy to his face. I doubt Dante or Axel would be particularly on his radar and he's one of the rare people Nia would actively avoid, her being very much a nerd in the intellectual sense and at least mildly interested in most things that would piss Wyatt off. I'd actually be super interested to know how Wyatt and Ivy would interact. He's an alpha jock, she's an alpha bitch. He puts people in trash cans, she torments them psychologically. Truly a perfect match.

Justin: I don't really think any of my kids would interact with him much, but Ivy makes a point of not targeting musicians, easy targets though they might be, so he's safe. Ian probably knows him in passing just cause he's a nice dude who talks to everyone.

Dude. Duuuuuuuude. I'm pretty excited to see about Wyatt and Ivy as well, because I've got no idea. Candidates for prom king/queen in a volatile relationship? Who knows. Ian would be a lot straightforward: team camaraderie is paramount for Wyatt and he doesn't intend to make waves and fuck up the team's chances of a championship, but he's also a renowned hothead on the field, something that even Wyatt's twin and the kid Wyatt respects most, Bret, isn't safe from. And I'm glad Ivy would spare Justin. I mean, he's a sweetie. Don't wanna hurt his feelings!
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds good to me.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Updated to include my third kid!
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
All sounds good. Remember that Wyatt tends to leave girls alone because he's been taught respect for the ladies.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
YyyeeeeeeEEEESSSSS

Also confrontations with Wyatt other than bullying (like two jocks going at it over a disagreement on equal terms) are possible. He's even known to get into it with his twin, so really, nobody's safe.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He'd be dismissive of Camilla's interests, but her being a lady tends to eliminate the possibility of him harassing her for it. Hard to say how I'd categorize this, because not a single popular girl (or ANY popular person for that matter) at my school played magic, and I don't know where Camilla sits on that scale. If she's inexplicably in the cool crowd AND plays children's card games, the former usually overrides the latter.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BlizzardeyeWonder
Dec 23 2017, 05:09 PM
MK Kilmarnock
Dec 23 2017, 05:01 PM
He'd be dismissive of Camilla's interests, but her being a lady tends to eliminate the possibility of him harassing her for it. Hard to say how I'd categorize this, because not a single popular girl (or ANY popular person for that matter) at my school played magic, and I don't know where Camilla sits on that scale. If she's inexplicably in the cool crowd AND plays children's card games, the former usually overrides the latter.
Camilla is not in the cool crowd. I figured she's have heard of his nerd-hating shenanigans and thought "Welp, I better avoid this guy."
Oooooh yes. Then expect some casually cold hall treatment, but at least she doesn't get the locker stuffings. No no no, that will be for her stupid loser male friends O____O
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply