Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MK's kids need friends/enemies; Oh shit son there are now three of them!
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 06:18 PM (933 Views)
Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jonah would hate Wyatt
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Wyatt: As we discussed over on the discord, Sierra would hate this motherfucker. I took the liberty of adding him to her relationship list.

Justin: I don't see him and Sierra interacting a lot s it seems they have different social circle, but she'd generally be okay with them on whatever occasions they do run into each other (if he can tolerate her bluntness/sarcasm). Lucas definitely be cool with him, and might try to use his electrician know-how to rig up something for a project.

Cheridene: Lucas would make his rounds at some point to give her a smile and a wink, sending some flowery words her way to test the waters to see if she is interested.
V7 Charcters
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlizzardeyeWonder
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Camilla and Wyatt would not get along, due to Camilla's own 'nerdy' interest in Magic: The Gathering. I imagine that Camilla, wanting to stay on the safe side, would probably change her route to class the moment she sees Wyatt in the halls.

Meilin would probably try to chat up Cheridene at some point. Maybe they're acquaintances.
Edited by BlizzardeyeWonder, Dec 23 2017, 03:00 PM.
V7 Wayward Children

Camilla Bell: Pregame START
"These ferns grow up so fast..."
Oh No! - Marina and The Diamonds

Meilin Zhou: Pregame START
"Study haard, party harder!"
Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He'd be dismissive of Camilla's interests, but her being a lady tends to eliminate the possibility of him harassing her for it. Hard to say how I'd categorize this, because not a single popular girl (or ANY popular person for that matter) at my school played magic, and I don't know where Camilla sits on that scale. If she's inexplicably in the cool crowd AND plays children's card games, the former usually overrides the latter.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

BlizzardeyeWonder
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Dec 23 2017, 05:01 PM
He'd be dismissive of Camilla's interests, but her being a lady tends to eliminate the possibility of him harassing her for it. Hard to say how I'd categorize this, because not a single popular girl (or ANY popular person for that matter) at my school played magic, and I don't know where Camilla sits on that scale. If she's inexplicably in the cool crowd AND plays children's card games, the former usually overrides the latter.
Camilla is not in the cool crowd. I figured she's have heard of his nerd-hating shenanigans and thought "Welp, I better avoid this guy."
V7 Wayward Children

Camilla Bell: Pregame START
"These ferns grow up so fast..."
Oh No! - Marina and The Diamonds

Meilin Zhou: Pregame START
"Study haard, party harder!"
Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BlizzardeyeWonder
Dec 23 2017, 05:09 PM
MK Kilmarnock
Dec 23 2017, 05:01 PM
Camilla is not in the cool crowd. I figured she's have heard of his nerd-hating shenanigans and thought "Welp, I better avoid this guy."
Oooooh yes. Then expect some casually cold hall treatment, but at least she doesn't get the locker stuffings. No no no, that will be for her stupid loser male friends O____O
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

MaskedMountain
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I don't really know what Wyatt's opinion on Altan Ochir would be - He's quiet, smart and into botany and science, so that would probably make him a target but he's also a big fan of Falconry and Bokh (Mongolian Wrestling) so he has a chance to fight back. As well as this, he's average height and build so he isn't especially weak.
V7 Soon to die

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply