Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Turtle's Murder- I Mean, Relationship Thread; Come one, come all. We've all got to die at some point.
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 05:50 PM (379 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would meme it up again but I already did that joke and it sucked the first time. ;~;

For character information, see this post in the V7 concepts thread.

Marceline's Relationships

Richard's Relationships

Ming's Relationships

Respond with your character(s), which character(s) you would want a relationship with, and which relationship(s) you would want. I'll try to respond and update the list accordingly.
Turtle's Signature
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Icon!
[ *  *  * ]
Marceline and Violet would probably find in each other a friend to share their Occult interests. They're also both into video games, so (in my mind) I envision them hanging out with each other gaming as Violet decides whether or not to share that she also shares those interests with her. I'm decently sure they'd be close friends.

Lucas would probably attempt to interact with Richard as a fellow anti-social socialite, realize what anti-social actually means, and then get turned off by his personality. They might run into each other at some point though, and find out that they have some kind of mutual understanding. If you have different ideas I'd love to hear them because mine don't fill me with much confidence, haha.
~~~~~ "We were wrecks before we crashed into each other."

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
CrossbowPig
Jun 29 2017, 07:53 PM
Marceline and Violet would probably find in each other a friend to share their Occult interests. They're also both into video games, so (in my mind) I envision them hanging out with each other gaming as Violet decides whether or not to share that she also shares those interests with her. I'm decently sure they'd be close friends.
Yeah sure sounds good.

Quote:

Lucas would probably attempt to interact with Richard as a fellow anti-social socialite, realize what anti-social actually means, and then get turned off by his personality. They might run into each other at some point though, and find out that they have some kind of mutual understanding. If you have different ideas I'd love to hear them because mine don't fill me with much confidence, haha.
I think that Richard could have Lucas as one of the people he... tolerates. I doubt they would be friends (I really only think Richard would have one actual friend, whom I'm still trying to figure out) but tolerating is pretty good for him.
Turtle's Signature

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, so Richard is probably gonna be Michael's least favourite person, like, ever. I'm thinking passive-aggresive stareoffs in the hallway or something like that.
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kermit
Jun 29 2017, 09:44 PM
Okay, so Richard is probably gonna be Michael's least favourite person, like, ever. I'm thinking passive-aggresive stareoffs in the hallway or something like that.
Posted Image
Turtle's Signature

Ryuki
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Ned and Yuki like games, Ned more so than Yuki. Yuki is more of a board game girl. Though Ned could try to be nice, he might end up annoying Richard with his voice acting.

Also, I'm draft Yuki's sister Yuka's profile. Are you cool with another pastel goth?
Edited by Ryuki, Jun 30 2017, 07:52 AM.
Art

Character Concepts

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ryuki
Jun 30 2017, 07:51 AM
Ned and Yuki like games, Ned more so than Yuki. Yuki is more of a board game girl. Though Ned could try to be nice, he might end up annoying Richard with his voice acting.

Also, I'm draft Yuki's sister Yuka's profile. Are you cool with another pastel goth?
o_o

Yeah sure.
Turtle's Signature

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ming and Aliya could probably be friends as they're both outgoing friendly people.

Forrest would be friends with both Richard and Marceline. (I feel like her and Marceline together would just boil down to the two of them talking absolute rubbish at one another)
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
Ryuki already let you know of Yuka's existence so, yeah, pastel goth buddies! (you're alright with this, right?)

Also, Yuka would probably be friends with Ming since they're both friendly extroverts in the theater club.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I could see Jordan and Richard being some sort of friends. She'd at least respect his personal space :3
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Blaise has a hard time between deciding whether they want to see where Marceline's style goes or whether it's just tragic. Probably the latter for the most part. They want to see some variety godsdammit.

Hel loooves Marceline even if she probably spends some time cleaning up after her mischief and smoothing things over where she can. All the boxes check, they can bond over literally everything and I think Hel would love her personality. From the sounds of it if they were close enough, Hel would probably be out to her. I think Hel might know Richard as well. I'm mulling it over in my head a little and I have two ideas: one is that they're fairly professional team-mates who don't really gel personally but play well together and get along in-game since they both wanna go pro. The other is that they could be rivals of a sort, especially since their personalities just do not mix. Perhaps even one led to the other, where they tried to make a local team thing work and it blew up in their face and there's some tension still?

Babs probably likes Ming quite a bit and maybe Ming pulls her out of her shell a bit? Babs could be useful for volunteering since she can translate a lot to help with other avenues, and I like that they're both Pregame/Meanwhile characters cuz that opens the door for TRAUMA BONDING
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Empress Plush
Jul 11 2017, 03:09 AM
I think Hel might know Richard as well. I'm mulling it over in my head a little and I have two ideas: one is that they're fairly professional team-mates who don't really gel personally but play well together and get along in-game since they both wanna go pro. The other is that they could be rivals of a sort, especially since their personalities just do not mix. Perhaps even one led to the other, where they tried to make a local team thing work and it blew up in their face and there's some tension still?
Updated the list accordingly based on what I thought. To respond to something specific (above): I like the idea of them being duo buddies but not really being friends otherwise. I could imagine them mainly talking strategy or messaging one another saying "hey I want to duo, join me?" or something along those lines and just NEVER interacting otherwise.
Turtle's Signature

Somersault
Member Avatar
i'm a boss ass bitch (bitch bitch)
[ *  * ]
Kelly would probably get along quite well with Ming bc she loves volunteering and is also super outgoing and friendly. Also, semi-devout Buddhist!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
C-H-A-T-T-A-N-O-O-G-A

V7 HERE WE COME

Concepts

Art Thangs

Let Them Fly Free

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Updated lists accordingly.
Turtle's Signature

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Icon!
[ *  *  * ]
ROUND TWO

Do you think that Lucas would know Ming? They're both writers and readers, and I can imagine Lucas really appreciating her kindness when the going gets tough. He might be a little unnerved at some points, but overall I can see them as at least acquaintances.

Violet is probably interested in her Buddhist practices, and in learning more about the more obscure traditions of the faith. Genuine interest on her part may come off a little mean, but once she sees how kind Violet tries to be then she might be a little more sympathetic.

I haven't really talked so much about Max's opinions on your kids yet, so I'll do that now I suppose. Marceline's erratic behavior probably confuses him, and the occultism probably annoys him, but on his side he doesn't mind her all that much. Richard annoys the shit out of him, likely. He likely suspects that Ming has ulterior motives of some kind at first, but after a while he doesn't mind her either. If she'd be open to listening - which on some level I'm not so sure she would be - he'd be open to talking.
~~~~~ "We were wrecks before we crashed into each other."

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply