Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Pregame Information
Topic Started: Jun 29 2017, 04:28 PM (425 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quick question:

When exactly in the early 2010s does the school date to? Assuming that V7 takes place in 2017 or 2018, the characters in question could be the inaugural class if the school was completed in spring 2013. Even if this is not the case, it seems like students would've attended the school at the same time as the original class/could have older siblings in that class, which also makes me curious how the opening was handled (for example, was the freshmen-only rule in effect from the start, leaving the school to slowly fill up, or were there initial transfer classes from some of the other schools?).

Thanks!
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply