Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V7 Sprites!
Topic Started: Jun 25 2017, 11:56 PM (492 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey! I figured that when I eventually did do the sprites I got requested to do I'd put them into another thread so that I didn't clutter up my own thread for other arty things with them. Haven't quite done them yet, but I figured I'd open up this thread just in case anyone wants to add extra sprites onto my queue.

Anyway, yeah, hi. I do sprites. Just post in the topic specifying what character you want it and I’ll do it. Please also post the appearance segment of the profile, because there’d be problems if there wasn’t and you probably wouldn't get a sprite because of those problems. Ideally I'd like this thread to be specifically V7, but if you wanna request any of your old dudes there's not a lot of complaints that I have in that area, just make sure me or Fenris didn't already do them.

Anyway, have at! Submit as many as you like. Queue below.

All sprites so far:

Get on it, peons.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
EVERYBODY'S DONE. I'm happy about that. Have them all + a few more I sprited for other people.

Alexander Brooke:
Posted Image

Aliya Kimia Nemati:
Posted Image

Angela Cortez:
Posted Image

Anna "Roxanne" Herbert:
Posted Image

Ashley Tanner:
Posted Image

Beryl Mahaelona:
Posted Image

Demetri Futscher:
Posted Image

Dorothea Rodriguez (by Fenris!):
Posted Image

Emeka "Meka" Gibson:
Posted Image

Forrest Quin:
Posted Image

Jonathan Meyers (by Fenris!):
Posted Image

Katie Augusten:
Posted Image

Katrina Lavell:
Posted Image

Lucas Diaz:
Posted Image

Lyra ???:
Posted Image

Max Rudolph:
Posted Image

Michael Froese:
Posted Image

Myles Roux:
Posted Image

Ned Jackson:
Posted Image

Ophelia ???:
Posted Image

Spencer Buckley:
Posted Image

Stepney Cruz:
Posted Image

Tanisha Abbey:
Posted Image

Teresa Rojas:
Posted Image

Violet Shmidit:
Posted Image

Yuko Hayashibara:
Posted Image

Here they all are. Feel free to submit more!
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, here's every sprite done!

Ji-hyun Christensen:
Posted Image

Michaela "Mikki" Swift:
Posted Image

Kayden Brockman:
Posted Image

Gaelan Maeloy:
Posted Image

Jordan Brankovic:
Posted Image

Ned ???:
Posted Image

Violet Quinn:
Posted Image

Aleksandra Prudius:
Posted Image

Hyacinth Eickenhorst:
Posted Image

Keep them coming! Also please submit actual appearance sections because that causes me far less grief!
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply