Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mass Effect Mafia Fallout Thread
Topic Started: Jun 22 2017, 06:39 PM (1,355 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
me in a read list

Prim:
Would be my highest scumread if not for the fact that this is apparently how Prim regularly plays.

me in a read list also

Brackie:
Null!scum

me in a read list
I think
Volt:
Nulltownscum. Solid contributions from last dayphase plus actually defending herself RE: “bad night” give me good bad vibes

me in a read list????????????

Inge:
Nullscum.

tsil daer a ni em

Boogie:
Fuck i dunno, gut!town, scum i guess.

I'm basically the best at this game ok. joke
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Zetsu - Eliminate Kermit

wait what?
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

STRANGLING THE GAME TO DEATH WITH YOUR HUNDREDS OF POSTS.]

Posted Image

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Kermit's official list of wacky formatting and memeposts (most of which are mine): Part 1

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I suppose now's the time to apologize for having 3rd most posts in the game despite dying night 2.

Sorry for that.

i make art i think????

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You mean there's more to playing mafia than just shitposting?

aw heck

i make art i think????

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply