Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mass Effect Mafia Fallout Thread
Topic Started: Jun 22 2017, 06:39 PM (1,159 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Super unfun game but I place only 50% of the blame on Decoy.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Flare
Jun 22 2017, 10:27 PM
I kind of fell off this game at a certain point since I was doing the Mafia Championship for part of it, so that's my bad. Still, I do agree that there was a big gap in activity levels between players and that's just bad in general.

Also, I'll bring it up again like I did in the game thread; I personally hate hate hate games that allow role PM quoting. The generally agreed upon idea behind Mafia is for the scum to use deceptive reasoning and actions to try and fool the town, while the the town uses their deduction skills and reading of past situations and actions to decipher who's lying. Letting people quote their roles pretty much throws this out the window, as you can see by how this game became a discussion of "Would decoy word it THAT way?" and how accurate our hits on scum were after we all just mass-claimed and blew the game open.

IDK, maybe some people like playing Mafia that way. I sure don't.
Also yep. As soon as I saw this was allowed I was determined to break the game over my knee and demonstrate WHY THE FUCK THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah the game would have been just about as fun no matter what I did because of all the 'people being rampaging assholes' in it.

I mean, nice advice though. I'll keep it in mind.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If you apologized for it, you probably weren't one of them.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply