Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Path to Eternal Happiness, I Found It; Day 9 evening, Private
Topic Started: Jun 15 2017, 06:33 PM (321 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[[Johnny McKay, continued from the same as above]]

Johnny had, at some point not quite ready to be identified by anyone, fallen asleep. It must've been a short one, or maybe it took some time for him to wake up. He didn't know for sure. All he got was that he closed his eyes, and then he opened them again and the scenery was different.

The sky was darker. The wind was stronger, howling here and there and finally keeping Johnny from sleeping.

It seemed to be way colder too. Not an illusion though, probably.

Also, Raina wasn't there.

Johnny laid down, motionless. For a few more moments, or maybe minutes, or maybe even fell asleep again for a while but regardless he remained on the ground.

Then, he rose up.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It took him likely only a few moments in reality, but it had been a felt everytime in his mind.

Johnny rose from his position, and it was soon enough that he saw Raina in the distance. Walking, walking into the dark sea.

At first he thought he got some tricks played on his mind, but it had been obvious that there was no play on his brain after all.

Unfortunately. He would have remarked, had he someone to remark it to.

Johnny walked to the shore.

Among the howling wind, and the sea crashing against itself, his words were heard by none.

"Raina, I love you."

There was no answer.

He sat down.

Johnny McKay
Left out in the cold for too long

Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Shoreline · Next Topic »
Add Reply