Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Seventeenth Rolls; June Midmonth Rolls
Topic Started: Jun 15 2017, 12:00 PM (853 Views)
Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I would love to have a hero to be able to conclude Dot's arc because she is my first character and I'm having a blast writing her.

However, that won't happen if I don't get hero so I would love if anyone with a hero card left would consider heroing Dorothy.

Thank you!
Edited by Fran, Jun 15 2017, 06:31 PM.
me by naft
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Someone brought to my attention that my post was like "hey you can save dot but lore has some crazy idea" and thats like... no the goal I would really like a hero to be able to conclude her story.

Sorry for the confusion!
me by naft
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
me by naft
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic