Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Waiting for the End; Es ist ein Garten des Blutes
Topic Started: Jun 4 2017, 10:37 AM (1,518 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Act I - Acqua Azzuro, Acqua Chiara

((Alessio Rigano continued from This Nearly Was Mine))

Hit first, regret later.

On the beach Alessio was lying. Next to him, was the bow. In his pocket and bag were the gun and the hammer. Some steps further, there's the cave. Alessio was far away from the center of the island. He was far from civilisation, he was alone, and that was good. He never wanted to go back to the burnt building where he killed his friend and where Vanessa's beautiful body would lose her beauty.

He killed Maxim. He did not knock him unconscious. It was a crack. Maxim's face had looked so angry and dangerous. Evil. But after Alessio hit Maxim with the hammer, it looked. Ew.

That was not the plan. Violence against Maxim was not the plan, but he did it anyway. Alessio slided his hands through his curly, unwashed hair and closed his eyes. He pressed his eyelids as if that would help. Alessio could not convince him through words. Failure.

What could he do? He overthought stuff. Perhaps he should just let it flow, instead of planning stuff and worrying about things he shouldn't worry about, because he had no control over it and never will have no matter how hard he tried. He did not need a plan. He just needed to sleep, relax, waiting for the end to come naturally. Be spontanous.

Alessio opened his eyes to stare at the sky. It felt so surreal. He was in pain. No part of his body was okay. He did not feel comfortable as he did at home. Alessio thought about home, but he couldn't really feel home. He could not describe what was different. How he felt with no pain. He couldn't recall how he felt clean. What feeling it was to feel clean.

Lonely. That's how it was. Everyone around him was dying. But now he was on the corner of the island and hopefully no one will harm him. No, actually he hoped no one would come so he couldn't harm them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There was smoke flying through the air, the wind of the ocean carrying it. Perhaps Alessio could still lie there. But nature couldn't cause this fire. The smell of burnt wood filled Al's nose. There was a human somewhere near him. He stood up.

He put the bag onto his shoulders, gun in his pocket. It was getting late. It was a good thing Alessio could spend much time alone, without his classmates, competitors. Everytime he had to deal with other people on the island, it was harming him or them. Being alone also sucked, but he got used to it. It was less stressful than dealing with a-

Tired and worn out Emma, who ate. what. the. fuck.

Alessio would have puked if he could.

"EW!"

As Alessio walked the beach and came nearer Emma he saw what she had done. He assumed she ate a dead bird she found lying on the beach somewhere.

"What the fuck is this you're eating?"

They had crackers. They had crackers, and she picks up dead things from the island.

"Just go away from here. Leave me alone."

He pulled out his gun, pointing it on the sand.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"What I'm doing here?"

Alessio was not sure how to answer the question. Why was he here and not somewhere else? Why was he at the beach instead of the asylum. Why was he at the island instead of home? It was a hard question to answer.

Alessio thought of a reply, but then decided that he is not able to reply. Alessio really regretted that he left his weapons he earned at the cafeteria. It was a shame. Especially since the safe zone group cannot use it, but Al damn does need them right now. He pointed his gun at Emma.

"What are you doing here? I don't want you, I don't need you. I don't want to deal with you."

He tightened his eyebrows to look more angry.

"If you want frie- allies, go to the cafeteria of the asylum. In there are people who want to change things. I want to be alone. Leave me alone. Go away."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A question. Emma had a question. The president had a question. It was a stupid question, so Alessio gave a stupid answer.

"In there is a safe zone. In the safe zone no one can be killed."

Absurd, but it was kinda true, in theory, when Raina, Lili, Penelope and Johnny executed that.

He put his gun back into his pocket, still suspiciously eying Emma.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was funny how many times someone saviored him. Audrey, Alvaro, and now, Matt. Though he was not sure how friendly Matt was. But currently it lets him live, which was enough.

Alessio did not need to say a word to Serena. The 'Hey' of Matt explained everything. Serena pointed the gun at him, Matt pointed the gun at Serena and Al had his gun in his pocket.

What about Mr. Pink? Mr. Pink wanted to leave. Leave the three killers alone.

"See you."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Thank you, Matt. That's what my thoughts are, exactly."

Serena was getting inappropiately emotional in this situation. But who was he to judge?

Either way, Matt being on his side felt good. Serena pointing her gun at him was not good at all, though.

"Serena, I didn't do shit." A lie. "You have no idea what it's like. Just leave me alone. Why would you trust the man who abducted us with his words more than me, your friend?"

Al's voice was getting unstable. He then began to look at Matt.

"Please, Matt, help me."

Al closed his eyes, afraid of getting shot by Serena, Matt or both. Pulled out his gun and threw it at Matt's feet. He could hear the gun falling into the sand, then he opened his eyes again and was still alive. Then he quickly grabbed some sand and threw it at Serena. Then he added a punch to her face.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alessio heard a shot.

Serena wildly punched back. Alessio took steps backwards and used his advantage of having two free hands to push Serena back.

And Matt? Matt just ran away. Welp, that was better than him killing the both of them.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another shot.

Then, another two. His blood pumped through his veins due to the noise.

Despite the beach being outdoor, it was pretty loud. Alessio closed his eyes, but as he opened them Serena was already away.

Alessio picked up his dropped gun and was uncertain of what to do. This situation could have ended up terribly. He was risky. He was foolish. He was violent. But that was what he had to do to get out of this alive. There was no safe way of staying alive.

It was easy to die. It is so hard to live.

Fear helped him to survive, but so did his panic. A healthy mix of fear and panic helped him throughout the island. If he had been too scared and paranoid, he would have been dead. If he had not cared about getting hurt, he would be dead. But he was alive.

Alessio picked up his flashlight. It was getting dark. He put it in the pocket. He should use it in the night, if he gets woken up by someone or if the fire goes out. The fire was bright, but it was too small to enlighten the whole area. There was an orb of light on the beach, with darkness surrounding it. Alessio shook. It was scary. The fire felt warm, but contradictionally Alessio just felt shivers. It was not comfortable sleeping either. He was not sure whether he should take some meds from the med kit to sleep. He decided against it. He could live with the pain. Man the fuck up.

He looked at his arm. It used to be full of cat scars, but now they were gone and replaced with a gunshot wound. This situation was one he could not compare to one at home. At home he slept well, always. Even though there was some nights he slept poorly. For example, whenever he was nervous for an exam he had to write the day after. Or the night after Sadie Hawkins. He asked himself where Vanessa was. Was she with another man that night? Where was she? He would never know now.

Vanessa...

He stared at the fire while trying to get rid of the thoughts in his head to sleep.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Act II - The Prisoner

Al closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the salty, smelly ocean.

Guess that I'll always love you
Even if I don't want to
Far from the start of healing
Can't stop this heart from bleeding out

"Zzzzz"

Bleeding out
Tonight I'll sleep to the sound of the ocean beating down
Am I awake or dreaming now?
Dreaming now
Tonight I'll sleep to the sound of the ocean beating down
Beating down

It was dark.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Act III - 80s Horror Movies: The Sequel No One Wanted

"What are you doing here?"

"Go away or I'll shoot you. I'm serious."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Okay."

"W-what now?"

"Don't you dare to come any further."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"..."

"I know your voice."

"You are Jonathan Gulley. We met before, but haven't, haven't really, uh, talked before."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"..."

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I've been here for over a week. I want to go home. But..."

"but I'm not sure. I'm not sure if they would even let us home. Why would they let us home? It would not make sense for them to not kill all of us."

"I miss my parents. But I also miss my classmates, my friends. I think I can start a new life after this. I can get new friends, but. Why would they be friends with a killer? No one wants to be friends with someone who murdered his friends."

"What's, what is...your plan? Hope to go home?"

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Ew."

"Let's be honest. This question is a trick. I can't answer it. It's too tough."

"Which answer results in me not getting shot by you?"

"What do you want to hear me say?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Cove · Next Topic »
Add Reply