Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Fifteenth Rolls
Topic Started: May 15 2017, 05:16 PM (705 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ya'll thought you were safe 'cuz VT wasn't posting yet. Surprise!

We rolled four more to hit the floor. Here's the score:

#1. Serena Waters (Seth Crimson) Aiden Slattery (D/N, Hero Card used)
#2. Olivia Fischer (Maraoone)
#3. Scout Pfeiffer (Ciel) Jasmine Reed (Ciel, Swap Card used)
#4. Tyler Yazzie (Empress Plush)

Sing along if you know it. Three days for cards:
Posted Image

And further seven for deaths:
Posted Image

As always reasonable extensions can be granted beyond the deadline, but try to stay within it. Deaths past deadline may be disqualified from BKA/BDA voting.

Please observe all rules regarding death PMs and don't gloat about not getting rolled.

Logs
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd appreciate a hero for Ty since I'm really enjoying writing him but he's also kind of a broken mess who could easily die so hit me up with them death ideas please ^.^
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Requesting an extension as my killer is wrapped up in another death thread. We have most of the thread prewritten and can post it as soon as they're free, and I believe the other death is nearly finished so I'm requesting 2 days.
SotF Characters

Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Assassination of Tyler Yazzie by The Coward Kimiko Kao.
SotF Characters

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic