Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Fifteenth Rolls
Topic Started: May 15 2017, 05:16 PM (712 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ya'll thought you were safe 'cuz VT wasn't posting yet. Surprise!

We rolled four more to hit the floor. Here's the score:

#1. Serena Waters (Seth Crimson) Aiden Slattery (D/N, Hero Card used)
#2. Olivia Fischer (Maraoone)
#3. Scout Pfeiffer (Ciel) Jasmine Reed (Ciel, Swap Card used)
#4. Tyler Yazzie (Empress Plush)

Sing along if you know it. Three days for cards:
Posted Image

And further seven for deaths:
Posted Image

As always reasonable extensions can be granted beyond the deadline, but try to stay within it. Deaths past deadline may be disqualified from BKA/BDA voting.

Please observe all rules regarding death PMs and don't gloat about not getting rolled.

Logs
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd appreciate a hero for Ty since I'm really enjoying writing him but he's also kind of a broken mess who could easily die so hit me up with them death ideas please ^.^
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I'd appreciate a hero at this time, as I feel I've finally gotten Serena's story going. If not send me some ideas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
... Well fuck.

Okay, I really love playing in v6 and I love, love playing with Scout and after losing Clarice last rolls, this is a serious kick in the ass. So if anyone wants to throw a hero my way I'd seriously appreciate it.

Send me death ideas too, cuz I have none.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
noooooooo :(((

I'd really really appreciate a hero because I actually finally have an idea for Olivia's arc and I feel like her story's finally going somewhere. But this is actually a rather convenient time storywise for her to die so please please send me death ideas.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017
Online Profile Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Eh, no reason to drag this out.

Heroing Aiden Slattery for Serena Waters.

Hit me up with death ideas. Ones involving previous killers, stupid mutual deaths or more vehicular homicide will go to the top of the pile!
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, I've made my decision. Using my card to swap Jasmine Reed for Scout Pfeiffer. If you have an idea for Jazz hit me up.

I'm also going to request a three day extension. I'll try to stay within the deadline but, y'know, just in case.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I have a plan already for Olivia, so yeah. But I'll request a five-day extension just in case, since I have finals week right now.
V6 Characters:
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

Online Profile Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah. So... plans fall thru, I kinda desperately need a killer for a quick death scene now. Please PM.

Gonna need an extension of let's say 4 days if possible? Thanks.

EDIT - Death plotted out, sorry for the freakout! Will still need an extra couple days but hopefully only like 2.
Edited by D/N, May 22 2017, 11:51 PM.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Requesting an extension as my killer is wrapped up in another death thread. We have most of the thread prewritten and can post it as soon as they're free, and I believe the other death is nearly finished so I'm requesting 2 days.
SotF Characters

Offline Profile Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
rip olivia

To Elena, Ricky, and Riki who worked with me on this death, thank you so much for your patience, and to every handler I worked with and to all of SOTF, thank you so much for being such a great community. Thank you all for everything.
V6 Characters:

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

Online Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Assassination of Tyler Yazzie by The Coward Kimiko Kao.
SotF Characters

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Better late than never.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic