Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mass Effect Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: May 1 2017, 07:12 PM (21,760 Views)
Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Role received.
Ravioli Marill - Today at 9:49 AM
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Some people that might be in V7 (or not):

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

Maxwell Fenster: "Okay then."

V1 sprites!

mini stuff!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
So, Toxie's town then, I guess.

RVS Vote: Vyse because he has meta on me.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

Michael Froese: "Is it bad that I hope today's the day Richard finally fucking snaps, brings a gun to school, and shoots me in the head? Because I really can't deal with this shit anymore."

Valerija Bogdanovic: "If we as a society continue using words like "cuck" or "Reagan fetishist" to describe those who's political views differ from our own, we will accomplish nothing. Alienating each other will just lead to further division. If I were to insult you straight to your face, it's not like you'd hold my opinion with any merit."

V1 sprites!

Wow look here's a big ol' spotify playlist, listen to it (only if u want im not ur boss)!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, I'm here, having been successfully flustered (ahhhhhhh pressure!) My vote was more me trying to say"Ha ha look I actually know people and I'm definitely not just that one guy from chat who doesn't do anything." I'd remembered ToddBellington was maf, but I didn't remember you'd replaced him until I searched it up a few minutes ago, it was a few years ago and I guess my brain didn't deem it worthy of remembering.

Here's the game, if anyone cares. (I'm Kerma)

(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP

Second sentence in my last post was referring to the game I've linked.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow, look at this super late EBWOP for an EBWOP!

In my last EBWOP, when I said the second sentence, I meant whatever the last sentence was. Grammatically, there should've been three sentences, but I lost a period somewhere. Whoops.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Uh, oh! Possibly meaningless speculation ahead!

Note that this is all assuming that the reapers are the/a scum group, though I'm like 90% sure they are because of
Decoy at the end of the first post

let's kick those Reaper bastards to hell.

Okay, so reaper indoctrination is a pretty important thing in the games, which I'm thinking means there's someone who can switch a townie to scum (I don't think the ability'd have more than one use. It'd be too overpowered). With Toxie starting the game as a confirmed townie, this means that scum could easily get a confirmed townie on their side. Post day-1, we should keep a close eye on any confirmed townies, at least until the (maybe nonexistent) scum-converty-person is dead.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh, and Unvote Vyse
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm gonna guess scum have been given safe-claims or something like that.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
MW

preemptive and unfounded.

Well, I mean my speculation IS both of these. It's definitely preemptive and is pretty much based on flavour.

This game had a scum-converter, which is where I got the idea from. The game's pretty old, so you might want to take it with a pinch of salt.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Also it's speculation. In all likelihood it's probably wrong.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Something feels off about Vyse softclaiming in This post, but elsewhere being to be against mass-claiming.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, three things.

1. I'm pretty sure there has to be some purpose behind Toxie's role. I'm not sure why an Innocent Child role would be in the game otherwise. (Note: I haven't had any experience w/ the innocent child role, so feel free to correct me if need be.)

2. I'd like to hear from people who have little/no posts. Prim, Toxie (especially, because he probably has an unbiased opinion), Brackie (posted an excuse for not posting, which I'm okay with), Volt, RC, and Inge all have one post. Boogie (posted while I was writing this. Curses!), frogue (though I can understand why), Grim Wolf, and Randomness (Who I've seen viewing the thread) all have none.

3. My interpretation of Vyse's killboner thing is that he was claiming one of the Krogans or maybe Zayeed(spelling ?) or Jack. The only other characters I can think of who would could be described both as being likely to be town and "killboner-ish" would be a Batarian, and I can't think of any significant Batarian characters

I'm on mobile AND at school, so apologies if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. It took me like 45 minutes to type this out, so I might've missed any post-boogie posts.

(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Deamon I know that much, but I can't figure out why it's a role in this game. I don't think it would be included without some kind of catch or synergy with another role. I'm gonna layoff with the setup spec for now and focus on something more useful.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question for Zetsu: Did you expect to actually get an answer from decoy in regards to the question about ScumDayChat? (ignore my question if scum having day chat was made public in past games)

I'm gonna post again later when I have access to a computer so I don't spend 15 minutes writing a sentence.
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

Kermit
Member Avatar
i'm the worst
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quick phone post regarding scumchat because I'm genuinely curious about something. (soooorrrrrryyyy)
Zetsu, you said you weren't expecting an answer to the question you asked Decoy. If you weren't expecting an answer, why ask the question in the first place?
(Mariavel is Kermit)

V1 sprites!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply