Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mass Effect Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: May 1 2017, 07:12 PM (21,757 Views)
ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hah! Redshirt's not dying first this time!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I have no clue whatsoever in what's going on right now.

Posted Image

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
So wait, RC makes a vote against Kermit for the list, then zetsu and prim question it, and now we're voting zetsu?

Again, I have no much clue as to what's going on, but.. could we elaborate a bit?

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Empress Plush
May 4 2017, 07:16 PM
ToxieTheToxicAvenger
May 4 2017, 07:13 PM
So wait, RC makes a vote against Kermit for the list, then zetsu and prim question it, and now we're voting zetsu?

Again, I have no much clue as to what's going on, but.. could we elaborate a bit?
I'm gonna be completely honest: I don't get it.

I don't understand any of it.

The thing is though, it feels like every one of the last few games RC has made a hard out of nowhere read that I don't understand and that he can't seem to fully explain, it gets ignored, and then it turns out he's got a good chunk of the scum team out and if we'd just listened to him we'd be in a great position.

So I don't get it, but I'm willing to follow the dude for once because he's lowkey incredible at scum-hunting and I'm tired of missing out on that because I'm too dumb to figure out his reasoning XD
Understandable, but it seems really sudden with a group just immediately piling onto him out of nowhere. Like he said it, then in the span of a few minutes everyone shifted with him. Idk, I'm prolly looking into this too much or not enough, but it seems kinda sketch to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply