Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mass Effect Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: May 1 2017, 07:12 PM (22,110 Views)
Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Sorry for my lateness, y'all started while I was sleeping. Role pm received and all that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
So with toxie's being a confirmed town, I think we should keep an eye out on any suspicious behaviour after this day/night, if only for the potential recruitment, if they make it past it that is. He could be a prime target for mafia to get rid of as well.
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
So in Mass Effect there's Reaper indoctrination right? That could leave mafia with like recruitment roles I think. Like Cult right.
V6

V7

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
That was what I was getting at, yeah. Anyway, it's something to keep in mind for the next days.
V6

V7

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I'm keeping my vote for now, leaning towards Toben though the Kermit unvote seems very suspect considering things they've said. I know it sounds very sheepy of me, particularly since I've been very quiet since like page 29 or something like that. And that's honestly because I've been having trouble keeping up, gonna do a reading of the last pages in case I missed anything suspect.
V6

V7

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Well, it look like people are deadset on this one. If this results in some good infor for town then I'm all game for it.

Vote: Murder Weasel

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
No, Paige was the vigilante.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
welp, that's what happen when you write a post in the middle of the night. sorrya bout that.

As for this Zetsu train, why are we stepping away from lynching MW?

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
May 14 2017, 07:20 PM
Humble request to not use bold red text unless we're voting for somebody.

Inge

#2. [MW] was basically begging to be lynched (though he never did vote for himself like he said he would, if it meant a lynch.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.)

(Quote modified to omit MW's real name because we're supposed to be doing that or did everybody forget)

MW responds to this with 'I saw there was a hammer and then ignored the thread' but at my count it was still L-1? Am I taking crazy pills or does my memory just really suck? Anyway, I thought it was flaky as fuck that for all his proclaiming that he'd rather be lynched than have a no-lynch for town, he didn't hammer himself. Also flaky about trying to find this weird scumread about Turtle just because she said that LOSING OUR COP AND OUR FUCKING VIGILANTE IN ONE FELL SWOOP was 'not good'ud for us.

Other than 'not good' being the understatement of the goddamn year, I find nothing contestable about the statement and this is just striking me as a witch hunt.

The person making the most sense to me right now is Grim... and that's a low goddamn bar people, so shame on you. Grim pointed out that town's only real weapon now is the day phase so I agree that trying to rush it is bad news bears, and anybody trying to do it or lead us in that direction should fall under scrutiny. That is the only reason I'm not ending this post with 'Vote: MW' in big, red bold letters.
You quotes the wrong person there. Fairly sure that was Kermit.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
This is the closest to anything getting done this day, and honestly should have happened first day considering the circumstances.

I apologise to people for my lack of participation lately, I've been dealing with personal issues and computer problems that hopefully have gotten fixed. I'm gonna try and make up for it.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Forgot to put in the freaking vote x_x

Vote: Murder Weasel

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I'm fine with that.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Here you go.

They're a bunch of self concerned jackasses, Shepard ... You saved their lives, and for what? Apologies that boil down to "maybe later." If we don't figure something out, "maybe later" will be an epitaph on a mass grave of eleven billion.

Posted Image

You are Councilor Donnel Udina. Yo may be an asshole bureaucrat, but you're an asshole bureaucrat who genuinely cares about his constituents to the very bitter end. Unfortunately, everyone else is doing the obviously important work, so you're just a TOWNIE. You have a vote and a voice, so hey, it's not that much different.

You win when all threats to the Citadel have been eliminated.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Jun 3 2017, 03:38 PM
@Mod: Has Inge been prodded for falling short of activity requirements last phase (day 3)?
Just gonna answer this for him, I have not been prodded.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Also, I would like to point there are other people in this game who haven't said much since day 1 who can prodded for saying and reads.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply