Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mass Effect Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: May 1 2017, 07:12 PM (21,766 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote: Empress Plush because you're my third biggest enemy in this stupid game and I've spotted a moment of weakness in your fatigue.

Ooooookay. So uh, I've read the rules and skimmed the first few pages (noticed that most of it is Vyse, meaning it's hardly anything of substance ;) ). We can quote our role PMs. Like... just flat out... quote our role PMs.

Um.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP: True to form, he of the spamming goddamn keyboard has twice the amount of posts as the next person (Zetsu, who has 6).
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In the time that I took in order to cook a lovely dinner for the two of us here, I see this has already gotten fairly out of control.

It could just be a mental filter of mine but I'm like, not paying attention to Zetsu at all. Now I'm loathe to read pages and pages at a time but I DID read pretty solidly from my last post to about here, so I'm caught up in that regard but not anything before it. So... what exactly are we getting at here with Zetsu, because I see a couple votes for them.

On the subject of quoting roles for the purposes of a mass claim which is really the only thing I've got a firm grasp on right now, I'm not terribly adverse to just like... really putting a mass claim out there, but we've all got to be on the same page about it or we just out a few roles and fuck ourselves. Maybe Decoy's planned around having this in mind.

Or, maybe just maybe, this is a game run by the same guy who let flavor effectively out like, two-three people as scum.

What I'm saying is to take into account that Decoy may not have necessarily balanced the game with allowing the quoting of PMs in mind and that a mass claim is still a good early-to-midgame option.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh and since I'm here and remember it, I AM open to the idea that past day 1, we shouldn't be convinced of the fact that Toxie is permanently town.

This is why you don't reveal yourself as innocent child on day 1.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pffft, I didn't even read the 'Vyse playstyle' spoiler bit because I refuse to let this fucker into my head. Not that he wants to BE there, mind you.

And oh, I missed that Toxie was automatically revealed. That's... blugh. Not my preferred style of innocent child.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't bitch about people stealing your gimmicks when somebody ELSE posts a picture of Kefka.

Yes I'm bitter. Also yeah I'm a meanie-pants, but remind me WHY I'm a meaniepants?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And here I haven't directly played any of the games, but I've picked up bits and pieces through watching my old college buddy play it, know an assortment of characters, and go from there. A massclaim could end this game VERY quickly; Vyse's argument against that, assuming it could be successful, is that it would be 'unfun'.

It would be. But I don't play for fun. =_=

I am the guy who, when Blazblue first came out, exposed it for the horrendously gimmicky, unbalanced game that it was by immediately picking and spamming Arakune until nobody wanted to play it anymore.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Toben, I've already been informed of that by Paige, but thanks.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Unvote since I still had a jokevote on Paige.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another thing you need to know is that Tali is true waifu for male Shepard.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I referenced V4 Mafia part 2 earlier but it seems it got lost in the shuffle... which is of no big surprise to me.

We're not actually getting anything done today, are we? Because I don't think we've gotten anything done at all.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's adorable that my brother's keeping an eye on me.

It's because he knows I'm keeping an eye on him too, solely on principle.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Ricky says something.

I certainly did.

Also I am supremely bored right now.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can I just say that this is like playing in a mafia game with TWO Vyses in it, and that is not a world I care to live in? XD
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And did I play in that game?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply