Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mass Effect Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: May 1 2017, 07:12 PM (22,098 Views)
dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
oh we have a thread now

and it's ten pages already

hi guys!
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
boy we DO sure like to talk a lot don't we! can i just like put myself into cryogenic sleep until we hit the point in the game where everyone is dead and i can actually be useful at failing to clutch please

(slowly catching up, yo)

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
okay here's a free hot take to tide you over

toxie probably isn't scum

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
May 3 2017, 01:11 PM
To that end: Prim, I know you're a little overwhelmed and trying to get into it, but cycle back a few pages to catch up on the posted summary of the game Kermit made for us. Try not to read anybody's reads yet, and tell us what you think about at least a few key people:
i haven't actually read it yet but i am inherently suspicious of summaries posted by any non-confirmed innocents just 'cause of the potential of subtly skewing the narrative of shit

so just keep that in mind i guess prim

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VysePresident
May 3 2017, 01:44 PM
I think the worst part is that I don't actually have a serious scum suspect yet. Boogie posted, but it's giving me light Town feels.

That said, I'll back off so people don't have to slog. Need to run to work anyway, so I'll see you all later.
what were you expecting me to do, start cackling and invading some earth within my first five posts? : (

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VysePresident
May 3 2017, 01:49 PM
dmboogie
May 3 2017, 01:48 PM
VysePresident
May 3 2017, 01:44 PM
I think the worst part is that I don't actually have a serious scum suspect yet. Boogie posted, but it's giving me light Town feels.

That said, I'll back off so people don't have to slog. Need to run to work anyway, so I'll see you all later.
what were you expecting me to do, start cackling and invading some earth within my first five posts? : (
Yes.
well at least something is being expected of me!

Quote:

You're doing magician's magic, friend. The overt ones don't concern me and aren't worth commenting on, it's the ones I know you don't want me to be looking at that I'm talking about ;)

says the person who spent all of last game doing some fukken blood witchcraft

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Boogie jokepost.

(going to sleep now - scattered thoughts that kind of died and floated to the surface of my brain are that Kermit seems legit, and that I don't like how Vyse is telling stories about his playstyle. Not sure if that's scummy or if it's just vyse being vyse tho.)

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kermit
May 6 2017, 08:36 AM
-I want Prim, Toxie, Inge, Boogie, and Random to post their thoughts/opinion (also Brackie and Frogue if it's possible). "I haven't really got an opinion on anything that's happened and don't known what's happening!" counts as a thought/opinion.
this is my natural state of being in every day 1 phase tbh (the not knowing what the hell is happening)

my strongest opinion is that deamon is v. town, but that's the hottest take you'll be getting from me this minute

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
welcome to the party, pal

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VysePresident
May 6 2017, 04:16 PM
Fun fact, this is currently the second-longest dayphase in SotF history, behind V4P2 Mafia which hit 749 posts, counting the lynch flavor.

Pretty sure we're going to break that before the next 24 hour day passes.
and we still got four days to go.

aaa.

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
all this image source speculation seems way too close to being actual sketchy metagaming for my comfort anyway tbh

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kermit
May 8 2017, 03:42 PM
I meant that if they both wanted me dead, they'd probably be able to get me dead. Toben and Vyse are persuasive. I'm....not.
they're persuasive but people also distrust them basically on principle tbh; don't think it'd be as much as a space jam-dunk as you're talking about

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
full disclosure i basically just wanted to use the phrase "space jam-dunk" in a sentence

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...from the looks of things, the old random thoughts and camwhore threads both got closed after 67 pages.

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i mean the fact that bastard mafia made it to 97 pages without much difficulty iirc means that we're safe for now

but uh. probably ONLY for this dayphase.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply