Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I know exactly what I want and who I want to be.; Night 7, Private
Topic Started: Apr 26 2017, 11:13 PM (210 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was surprising to see GLD in such a state. Somewhat of an unpleasant surprise, if Fiyori was honest with herself, but a welcomed situation regardless. Funny how these things worked.

[[Fiyori Senay, continued from Zum Glueck In Die Zukunft II]]

Fiyori leaned against the wall, one foot standing firmly on the ground while she had lifted the other to scratch her ankles. She heard the other girl right next to her mouth Fiyori's name, but she didn't react to that. Fiyori stared into the unclear and dark distance of the room, before finally mustering GLD's leg. It was then that she made noise. Fiyori chuckled softly.

Then, silence for even more seconds.

Georgia Lee continued to struggle, not particularly with standing up, or holding into the wall or something, but with keeping herself alive. Tough situation to start a conversation, but Fiyori had to talk about some shit one way or the other.

"Who? ...I mean, who wounded you?"
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Blair? Alright then. Fiyori was positively flabbergasted, but she could accept the answer for the moment. To see GLD being injured like this wasn't easy, not because Fiyori cared about the girl, but because it was such a crass contradiction of Fiyori's world view. Still, once they start making Thank-you cards for killing people you didn't like, Blair ought to get one. A nice case of chocolate and maybe wine too.

Fiyori chuckled again. Georgia Lee's misery was enjoyable regardless of anything else, and that was what mattered.

Aside from that, Fiyori was still curious. It had already confounded her to see Georgia Lee leave the cafeteria, but Fiyori felt asking her about this would be futile. Georgia Lee wasn't exactly the person you'd trust to have a coherent grasp on her own memory.

"Well, I am glad I got to see you anyway. There's something I meant to tell you."

She scratched the corners of her mouth. Dirt, dried blood and saliva had been collected over the days. It didn't annoy her, but she wanted to make sure her lips could move as free as possible.

"Actually, try to guess first, if you still can:

Why, Georgia Lee, do I hate you so?"

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She shook her head. It was the only thing that she could do. For a brief moment a vision of a different future appeared before Fiyori. A world in which Fiyori pulled out the gun she had, pressed Georgia Lee against the wall and execute her with one shot. It would end her suffering before it was due to end, and worse yet, such an action would not express the 'truth' of her feelings.

It got a further chuckle out of her anyway. She leaned in.

"Close but no cigar. You cannot act not, you know?"

Fiyori waited for a few moments more. An opportunity for Georgia Lee to take in what she said. What would come next, Fiyori knew, would be a mouthful.

"As you might have guessed, my plans after graduation were more or less to just kill myself. And yet, despite having ample opportunity to get rid of my own life I am still here.

...because of you."

Fiyori cracked her knuckles. Thought a bit about what came next.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Why? Good question, to be honest."

Fiyori met her former partner's eyes, or at least she tried the best she could do in the dark.

"My life is futile. I can change no thing, and I derive no pleasure. At least, that was my thinking. Being stuck with you in the library... and I guess, hearing the names on the announcements and the screams in the distance changed something.

All of a sudden, I felt a desire. I wanted to go out. I wanted to protect my friends and kill my enemies. I wanted to do something to change the world to my liking, but when I finally felt like taking action... Some cuntface held my goddamm glasses."

Fiyori stepped closer, felt her forehead colliding softly against GLD's scalp.

"So that's more or less why I stormed out of the library back then. I was pissed at you for robbing me of my agency. I started to craft an image of you. The image of a mighty demon I'd have to slay. And an image of me, a hero to save her friends.

I was proven foolish on both points."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, the cafeteria? That was worrying, in it's own kind, but a kind to be pondered later one way or the other. More pressing issues existed, and they did so quite literally. GLD fell, or she would have fallen, and slumped against Fiyori.

Fiyori grasped her foe's hair, wrapped the other around the smaller girl's back.

"Good reasons, huh? Yea, you had your reasons. I guess that's a way of seeing it."

"The point I am trying to make here is, that I have none. All that hostility, back in Kingman and what we have here, none of that is grounded in logic.

I have no reason to hate you.

And yet I do."

Fiyori started combing through Georgia Lee's hair. She smelled terrible. Or so Fiyori would have guessed. She didn't know. But she did knew one thing, and that was that she was - for once and one time only - truly content. To speak out the truth was liberating. She would not have thought it.

"Huh... hahaha, pretty nice to talk about your feelings for once. Don't you agree?"

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]

It took Fiyori a few moments to realize.

"I cannot believe this. Here I am, pouring out my heart all over you and you just fucking die on me."

She loosened her grip on GLD and instead shoved her away. The body made a flat pounding sound as it hit the ground.

"Rude."

[[Fiyori Senay, continued in OK KID]]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Doctors’ Offices · Next Topic »
Add Reply