Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gran Torino.; Open. Afternoon, Day 8.
Topic Started: Apr 26 2017, 11:08 PM (399 Views)
Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Bart Cappotelli continued from All Artists Talk to Their Creations))

Bart was still running off of the almost-definitely imaginary pep talk he had received from figments of his own imagination at the cliffside. However, finding the tire tracks leading away from the garage did quite a bit to test his newfound resolve. It didn't take a genius to put the pieces together. A car had departed from this garage, and a car had hit Jerry. Since there was only the one garage on the island, then it was pretty easy to assume that this was where the car that had nearly run him down originated from. Because of this, he was understandably shaky about heading inside. He stood outside the open door, catching his breath and preparing himself to face whatever may be inside.

He headed inside once he was good and ready, finding the garage to be filled with the vehicles and machines that one would expect, minus the obvious missing car. More interesting was the sight of someone ascending a metal staircase. He was not alone here. The other person was a girl, but she didn't look much like Clarice or Kizi. He couldn't tell who she was at all, actually. It was sort of hard to tell from a distance, though.

He walked over to the staircase, trying not to do anything to startle the other person in the room. By the time he got near the stairs, she had already made it to the top. He waited a few moments before placing a hand on the railing to step up. He hadn't spoken to anyone since the ill-fated confrontation in front of the gym, so he had to psyche himself up with hopes that this would end in a less terrible fashion. He took a breath and raised his hand, hoping to call up to the top floor and try to get a response.

Well, he would have called had he not heard a fit of violent coughing coming from the top of the stairs. Not even weighing the risks of the situation, he ran up the stairs, the loud impacts of his footfalls on the metal steps alerting everyone within earshot to his presence. He continued his charge until he saw the girl standing at an open door, staring at something inside.

"I-is everything okay?" Bart tried to sound confident, but his nerves had already kicked in, bringing the shakiness back to his voice.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There was another visible through the doorway. She didn't look like she was having an easy time of things, seeing as she was the source of the coughing fit he had just heard, but the gun in her hands gave Bart more than enough reason to be concerned for his own wellbeing as well as hers. He held his tongue out of caution, not wanting to say anything that could spur anyone to do anything regrettable. To further that goal, he focused on the question that had been directly asked of him, seeing as it was probably the quickest and easiest way to make himself more familiar and less of an unknown threat.

"I, uh... just got here, actually." He answered truthfully. 'It's been kind of a rough couple of days for me, and I'm trying to find some friends that I lost. I was, um..." He chewed on his bottom lip for a moment, trying to gauge their possible reactions before remembering how bad his social perception was and moving forward anyway. "I was kinda hoping that maybe you had seen them. Then I heard someone coughing and kinda freaked out, so I ran up here to see what was wrong."

He leaned over to get a better view through the doorway and pointed to the girl with the gun. "Are you sure you're okay, though? I've got some extra water if you need some."
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Vehicle Depot · Next Topic »
Add Reply