Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who wants Sandra?; Don't make her a die-er.
Topic Started: Apr 20 2017, 02:30 PM (220 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I wouldn't mind trying to write Sandra on the island, but I already have a character who's alive and there are handlers who don't have characters on the island and I'm afraid of stealing that opportunity from someone else.

I guess I could try to bid, so I can tell myself that I at least tried to bid. But this bid already has a 'others first'-tone in it, so I'm not sure what you think of this bid.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply