Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Thirteenth Rolls; April Midmonth Rolls
Topic Started: Apr 15 2017, 11:00 AM (1,042 Views)
shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
(something something agent smith)

I would love, love, love a Hero right about now, folks.
2015: V6 Incident
Offline Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
I would greatly appreciate death ideas, especially if it's a character who killed previously.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
Note: I'm probably going to request an extension. Not only do I have to organize a blitzpost, I'm going to have to spend a little bit of time setting up the death itself.

I've almost decided on one of the death ideas presented to me. Will have an answer very soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
As promised. Given the speed at which Malloon and I are posting, even with a blitz on the 23rd I won't be able to build up to Wade's death properly.

It feels a bit overlong, but I'd really like five days on the deadline.
Edited by shotgunkid, Apr 23 2017, 08:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
I'm going to need three more days. Looking like I'll get this done before May, but want to be safe. Almost there.
Edited by shotgunkid, Apr 29 2017, 05:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
The deed is done. Was a fun ride, y'all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic