Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Thirteenth Rolls; April Midmonth Rolls
Topic Started: Apr 15 2017, 11:00 AM (1,084 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The event horizon has long since been passed, and a few more are falling into the singularity.

This time we rolled four, and the children that are falling fast are as follows:

#1. Georgia Lee Day (backslash*)
#2. Wade Cartwright (shotgunkid)
#3. Amanda Tan (Randomness)
#4. Kiziah Saraki (General Goose)

As always, three days for cards...

Posted Image

...and a further seven for deaths.

Posted Image

Please remember that, while you may get extensions beyond this deadline, failure to meet it may get you disqualified from BKA/BDA, as that will occur shortly after deadline.

Also, remember all the rules regarding death PMs, as well as to not gloat about not getting rolled.

Logs

Offline Profile Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll ask that anyone considering a hero prioritize others over me, everybody else in this set has fewer characters left.

Send me death ideas.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
(something something agent smith)

I would love, love, love a Hero right about now, folks.
2015: V6 Incident
Offline Profile Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi guys. Would love to be able to keep on writing Kizi and being in V6. Heroes would be super appreciated.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Goto Top

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
A hero would be cool, but if you guys have any death ideas throw em my way.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6
Offline Profile Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bumping early for death ideas again since circumstances have caused my plans to fall through and activity on my end may become an issue soon.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, would still love a hero, but failing that, some death ideas would be okay.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Card time is up.

One week for deaths.
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Still hashing out the fine details but I've got a plan for GLD now. I will likely ask for an extension since it's school crunch time for several people, but I don't yet know exactly how long we'll need.
Characters

Others
Online Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
I would greatly appreciate death ideas, especially if it's a character who killed previously.
Offline Profile Goto Top

General Goose
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey guys, still looking for a killer. Also, will probably need an extension, but will say how many days closer to the deadline.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
Note: I'm probably going to request an extension. Not only do I have to organize a blitzpost, I'm going to have to spend a little bit of time setting up the death itself.

I've almost decided on one of the death ideas presented to me. Will have an answer very soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to go ahead and ask for a three-day extension on my death. We should be able to get things done pretty quickly once everything is in place, but we're still getting there.
Characters

Others
Online Profile Goto Top

shotgunkid
Member Avatar
don't take no guff
[ * ]
As promised. Given the speed at which Malloon and I are posting, even with a blitz on the 23rd I won't be able to build up to Wade's death properly.

It feels a bit overlong, but I'd really like five days on the deadline.
Edited by shotgunkid, Apr 23 2017, 08:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just under 24 hours left for unextended deaths.
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic