Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Character Theme Music; Just after halfway edition.
Topic Started: Apr 10 2017, 10:55 AM (223 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I decided it'd be fun to have one of those threads where you assign a theme song or two to your characters now that we're past halfway.

Pick a song (or two) for each of your V6 characters and then link said songs beside their names. Simple!

In my case, I decided it'd be fun to give both of my characters a "regular" theme and then a song specifically from Undertale.

Penelope Fitzgerald;

Crybaby - Melanie Martinez

Memory - Undertale OST

Isabel Ramirez:

Starset - Bringing It Down

Megalovania - Undertale OST
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply