Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You thought it was Kimiko but it was me, Jerry!
Topic Started: Apr 6 2017, 03:06 AM (1,334 Views)
D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(Aiden Slattery continued form Electric Dreams)

Righty.

.....;.';][[p..';.;

"WHAT'N THE EVERLOVIN FUCK GIRL!"

v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Righty. Right.

Aiden blinked again.

"You're right," he said blankly to Serena, voice flat. But oh that scream that fuckin' Jesus fuck outta nowhere, that had felt...

He stared down at the shotty in is arms.

And he giggled.

Aiden knew how he'd been. The load. The lethargic one who dragged himself around the last few days; well what the fuck you expect when you're taken off your meds like that, huh? You get pissy, you go blank. There were times he didn't know where the fuck he was and didn't give one fuckin' shit if he'd even woke up the next morning.

Over now. Like a shock of lightning through the system, a jolt of snake venom or a Jeep chuckin' Jerry Fury all the way clear to the next county.

The giggles tapered off and he shot a look back at Mel. She was still in the backseat. Serena had gotten outta the car and Aiden wasn't quite sure how wise that was.

"Holy fuck Mel I'm sorry but I didn't.... she actually did it and I didn't think that'd happen, you hear? I didn't think..."

And by not thinking at all for the first time in days he felt whole and focused and truly himself again.

"But yeah girl. I-- I think so. I-- hold it up."

Aiden'd glanced out at Serena and seen Matty and Bart out there. Matt was putting away a gun, which was good at least. So they weren't Jerrys. But still Matt did have a gun and the two of them were callin' out questions. Which Aiden supposed was to be expected.

He scooched over to the driver's side door and leaned out, keeping the shotgun with him but not raised up.

"Jerry, yeah! Jerry Fury! He was... a killer y'know? And a dick! So uh..."

Aiden glanced back and forth between Serena and Mel; outside and in.

So what now, really?

v6!
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Aiden kept an eye. yeah.

And Jerry Fury was definitely dead. He could tell from the way Mel was lookin at him. Hell, Aiden coulda probably told her that beforehand, but he wasn't gonna begrudge her for verifying it.

When Matt Moradi decided to take off, Aiden cast a glance towards the other guy, then eased his way outta the car. So Bart-kid was not gonna be any threat to them, that was for sure. He was even thanking Serena for what they'd done. It seemed about as genuine as two-headed coin.

And was Bart trying to use that to worm his way in with the three of them? Aiden wasn't sure about that. The Three Nothings had been The Three Nothing's for a good long while now, y'know. And they weren't even The Three Nothings anymore. That was for sure.

He felt kinda decent about that.

Like the three of them could take this a long long way.

Aiden left the gun on the seat. Kinda within reach, y'know just in case. He looked over at Serena. And Mel looked like she was on her way back.

"That uh, you good there, Mel?" he asked.

'Cause Aiden didn't think there was some rescue coming. But he was knowing that he had two top chairdes here, and they had something that made em like nigh indestructible for at least a while, eh?

"Well... I guess we say a Hail Mary for Jerry or something and go."

He lowered his voice and took another step to Serena.

"Should probably see if we can grab some of his food. And uh... there's him."

Plus no offence, but Bart was kinda... well maybe not the best kid to invite along. If they were already low on food, Aiden wasn't sure another 250 pounds a Bart was gonna help with that.
v6!

v5!

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Leave it to Aiden make the whole thing even more awkward. He didn't think he was entirely serious about that prayer thing. Just trying to cover a bit. Badly, as usual.

Or maybe he was serious. Not that he'd ever been the prayerful type, but he guessed he was Irish enough to have some of those genes still in him. Kill a guy, say a prayer. Bless his soul, kinda say sorry, y'know. Get some brownie points.

Ah, fuckit. Honestly, if God was scoring it that way him and Mel and Serena had to be pretty far ahead no matter what, even with the Fury thing.

In any case, Bar, no threat that he was, looked like he wasn't coming along. That was good, right. OK, maybe it lost 'em a couple more brownie points, but still. The three of them were still the good guys here overall.

"Right... yeah sorry Bart. I ain't seen them. I uh... either of you two?"

He glanced at the others.

"We've been together a while now though, so not lately at least. Y'know."

Bart'd get the gist of it. He presumed.

(OOC - Might not be around much over the next few days so full permission for you guys to move Aiden out when leaving thread!)

v6!

v5!

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(I saaid you could move me out but OKQUICKEXITPOST)

And so what, somehow that'd all worked out?

He wondered if it was really that simple. Y'know. Just show up, run over a killer, talk it out, be on your way. Hell. Maybe it was. Maybe they could pull themselves all the way to the end here. Fuck off terrorists, we'll do it.

Aiden scooched back over to the passenger seat to make room for Serena. She prayed and honestly, Aiden was regrettin' that part of it at least. It was just his dumb ass trying to make a remark so he'd have something to say. But... hey, maybe. Again with the maybes. Maybe it had helped or something.

"You need me to do some driving, let me know, k?"

(Aiden Slattery continued elsewhere)
v6!

v5!

v4!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · The Gym · Next Topic »
Add Reply