Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aperture Science Mafia Fallout Thread.; The grief counseling was a lie too. Enjoy the title period, Naft.
Topic Started: Apr 6 2017, 02:39 AM (655 Views)
Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
livid
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Will post more on my thought process and reactions after I get back from class.
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Some thoughts/explanations:

- My thought process throughout the game was along the lines of "Oh, scum probably isn't killing me because they think I'll slip up and get scumread late game" given my track record. Didn't really stop to consider the fact that Doc was stringing me along the whole time.

- This explains why Doc didn't dance with me. :(

- "bar special circumstances" is the phrase that made me think EP could totally be telling the truth.

- I don't really get how me revealing as Jailkeeper would've helped all that much? Sure, it would have offered an alternate explanation for why no one died that night, but I KNEW EP had a doctor role - I was the one who gave it away, after all. Would've been super easy for Doc to just fire back "Yeah, we both protected the same person, good stuff." No real huge points against them, and I would've painted a target on by back by revealing my power role.

VysePresident

#5: Flare - 8 (Bid - Jailkeeper <> 1xBookie) (Success - Jailkeeper)
#6: Doc - 10 (Bid - Jailkeeper <> 1xBookie) (Fails)

- get rekt scum

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for now, but I'm sure I'll be dwelling on it more later anyhow.
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Never really crossed my mind that Doc would lie about that. And it doesn't really make sense to lie about the role you're taking even from a scum perspective, IMO - late game revolved a lot around particular power roles, and finding out that Doc had lied to me about the role they wanted would've been a huuuuge red flag for not really much gain.

And I was gonna say, I actually feel pretty good about how I played this game aside from being utterly bamboozled at the end. I think most people actually townread me most of the time... which is new.
V5 Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply