Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Sixth Announcement; Written by MK Kilmarnock, Slam, and Deamon
Topic Started: Apr 1 2017, 03:43 PM (1,375 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wow funny april fools joke staff do we get to see the real rolls now? ahahahahhahahahahahaahha

hahahahahahahaha

hahahaahha

haha

ha

But no. Legit fuck these rolls. I know that I've got tough competition here but I'm going to try to ask for a hero anyway. I've still got so much I still want to do in V6 and I feel like I've still got so much I can offer with what I have. If you have a hero, and if you're halfway considering using it on me, then please. Use it on me. I don't want the end to be this early, and I sure as hell don't want it to end now.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
HUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as much as I'd still love a hero at this point it seems unlikely that I'm gonna get one so death ideas are open. I've sent someone something but that plan's not set in stone yet so feel free to give me offers.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welp. Guess that means I don't have to worry about rolls anymore now.

Death's settled (and I should have said that a while ago >_>), but it okay if I ask for a... 2-3 day extention? I'm gonna be losing some days in terms of the amount of work I can do in them so if I can get days to make up for them that'd be great.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]

1. Have fun, above all else.
2. Get to Emma. As soon as possible.
3. Find Serena. Make sure she's safe.
4. Figure out what the fuck to do with Alex.
5. Find Al. Say hi.
6. Find Clarice. Apologise for earlier.
7. Figure out who else should be on this list. Retroactively add them.
8. Find Josh's corpse. Give last respects, for what they're worth to him.
9. Find Jasmine. Figure out what happens when you get there.
10. Find Caedyn, get closure in that area, if you can.
11. Pursue hopeless venture of survival, if above conditions have been fulfilled.

GOOD ENOUGH
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic