Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
v7+ concepts
Topic Started: Apr 1 2017, 02:01 AM (3,934 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Slick146
Sep 17 2017, 04:00 PM
As I said, he is a deconstruction of that character, in that it is really obvious from very early on of what kind of person he is, meaning everyone else knows to stay away from him. He would also be one of the first to to right off the bat, as again, obvious sociopathic killer right there. I can understand why he would be boring, but it can be easy to avoid that, if I give him the right kind of personality.

But, I really can't think of any other character aside from him. He was built with the specific intent of dying.

So, it seems I might not able to participate. :'(
I think we understand your intent, and I sincerely hope that you don't let this discourage you from participating! The issue isn't really with how he would do on the island but that we always want to make sure that submitted characters are the kind of people who could interact with others in real life so that everyone gets the chance to develop their characters through these interactions, and one of our major concerns with sensitive material such as kids who have experienced violence (as a victim or perpetrator) is that this is very serious stuff that happens in real life and we want to make sure that it is treated with the care that it deserves. Frankly, Eric ticks a lot of red flags that tend to make staff very nervous about how this sort of thing is going to be handled and would not likely get a pass regardless of your island intentions with him.

Once again I'm going to recommend that you look at other V7 concepts and some V6 characters to get an idea of the sort of things more likely to pass scrutiny when you get to profile apps, and that you poke around in chat for ideas if you need help coming up with something. We have plenty of people looking for certain relationships that you could build a character to fit and even a prompt thread. If you get stuck, there's quite some time before V7 applications even open, so you can take your time to formulate new concepts.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slick146
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
backslash
Sep 17 2017, 04:09 PM
Slick146
Sep 17 2017, 04:00 PM
As I said, he is a deconstruction of that character, in that it is really obvious from very early on of what kind of person he is, meaning everyone else knows to stay away from him. He would also be one of the first to to right off the bat, as again, obvious sociopathic killer right there. I can understand why he would be boring, but it can be easy to avoid that, if I give him the right kind of personality.

But, I really can't think of any other character aside from him. He was built with the specific intent of dying.

So, it seems I might not able to participate. :'(
I think we understand your intent, and I sincerely hope that you don't let this discourage you from participating! The issue isn't really with how he would do on the island but that we always want to make sure that submitted characters are the kind of people who could interact with others in real life so that everyone gets the chance to develop their characters through these interactions, and one of our major concerns with sensitive material such as kids who have experienced violence (as a victim or perpetrator) is that this is very serious stuff that happens in real life and we want to make sure that it is treated with the care that it deserves. Frankly, Eric ticks a lot of red flags that tend to make staff very nervous about how this sort of thing is going to be handled and would not likely get a pass regardless of your island intentions with him.

Once again I'm going to recommend that you look at other V7 concepts and some V6 characters to get an idea of the sort of things more likely to pass scrutiny when you get to profile apps, and that you poke around in chat for ideas if you need help coming up with something. We have plenty of people looking for certain relationships that you could build a character to fit and even a prompt thread. If you get stuck, there's quite some time before V7 applications even open, so you can take your time to formulate new concepts.
Oh.

Well, I can assure you, he will be treated with all the seriousness he deserves. Trust me on this.

Though, in hindsight, perhaps I should have removed all the stuff which revealed what kind of person he really is? Might have worked out better.

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Slick146
Sep 17 2017, 04:14 PM
Oh.

Well, I can assure you, he will be treated with all the seriousness he deserves. Trust me on this.

Though, in hindsight, perhaps I should have removed all the stuff which revealed what kind of person he really is? Might have worked out better.
That is, in fact, the opposite of what you should do. As noted in previous cases, obscuring important information in a character profile is grounds for an immediate permadenial.

I'm sure that you fully intend to treat sensitive topics as they deserve to be treated, but that's not the real point I'm trying to make. Some things are vanishingly unlikely to get a pass regardless of how well they're treated, and an animal-torturing rapist who is planning a school shooting is one of those things. This concept just isn't going to fly and we're encouraging you to consider something else before you put a lot of work into a profile only to have it denied.

To get a better idea of concepts which will get a pass, here are a few from V6: Danny Brooks, Bryony Adams, Barry Banks, and Matthew Moradi. Alvaro Vacanti and Kimiko Kao, whom Slam also mentioned, are good examples of villainous characters who don't go over the top. As you can see, all of these concepts are very different from each other; there is no one set archetype that you need to stick to in order to get approved. If you really, really are determined to write a character with some of the issues that Eric has, I recommend getting a less problematic one through the critique process and writing with them for a while so that you can see what does and doesn't work in the SOTF setting.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Slick146
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Really can't think of anything else aside from that guy.

So.....yeah, can't participate.

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey there, Slick! Dunno if you'll still be lingering around this thread now but I do want to encourage you to at least stick around and contemplate your options for a while! I do think I feel where you're coming from, because I also came into SOTF about two years ago with very specific ideas and visions and promptly saw them shot down (here, and here if you want to see how I got shredded by staff) and I also felt an acute need to throw in the towel and quit after I got kicked down with both of those because it's like, 'well I guess I don't belong here time to move on', right? Always sucks when you're told 'nah this isn't going to work', I know. You have a very specific ambition and it turns out it doesn't mesh with site culture and that's frustrating but as an RPer who has been around the block and all over the web in the 12 years of her life she's wasted on the web I just want to tell you I think SOTF is one of the best and it's worthy of the time investment.

Can it feel stiffing sometimes, the rules? Maybe a bit, but they are there for the past reasons others have mentioned, so characters aren't so obvious and maintain an element of realism about them. Over-the-top and still somewhat realistic is fine, certainly your character does have a basis in things that have happened before, but what staff is saying is it will catch so much more attention and flack. I don't think any handler would be given the right to try what you want to try, it's just... above and beyond the scope of SOTF, I suppose. I get where you're coming from, it's a spin on the seemingly obvious idea and you're explicitly not trying to do what we all think you're trying to do and that's admirable and noble, but staff is just trying to protect the rest of us and hold the site to the standard that's made it successful for so many years now.

Some of our islands best killers came from absolutely nowhere in terms of pregame set up. We had quite the sadistic sociopath last version who did absolutely reprehensible things on island, but the elements were definitely more ambigious in pregame, only hints of being a typical bully and having a control freak streak and she ended up becoming the top killer of the version. Characters can have these overwhelming, intense stories on island without being so dramatic in backstory and vice versa. I think what I'm trying to say via extended ramble is that you've got options, there's plenty you can explore, and I really think it's worth your time to stick around even if you don't feel like you have ideas now. There is so much that can be done and I think you have the creativity and boldness to do something good.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

Slick146
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I can't think of anything, though.

Kermit
Member Avatar
eEeEEEeEEEeeEeeeee
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If you can't think of another kid, you could always adopt one from another handler!
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy

i make art i think????

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kermit
Sep 17 2017, 06:44 PM
If you can't think of another kid, you could always adopt one from another handler!
Or get another handler to make a concept for you - the handler NotAFlyingToy likes to create challenge concepts for other people to use and I'm pretty sure he'd be happy to help you figure out something to use.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ah, our dear Namira has written a Tutorial on how to come up with characters and Mr. MurderWeasel did a tutorial specifically aimed at newbies! Maybe they can help you to get inspiration! Or maybe check out chat, so you might get inspired there, who knows? (Naft concepts are a great idea and I support it 100% personally)

If you can't come up with anyone yet, sure, that's fine! There is no pressure since v7 takes a while to start and good characters and concept take some time before being developed fully, so no stress!

If you wanna write a new character (or multiple, because, yay! SOTF has a character limit of 3 character), though, a key to come up with characters and developing are hobbies! There is nothing wrong with having a loner character like Eric! But I gotta tell you from experience that it's a much more fun experience to have the characters have hobbies and relationships with other people.

Maybe look at the other v7 concepts and perhaps you might find cool awesome hobbies you want your characters also to have. Because before the murder island game starts, we'll have a time of pregame where we just play school kids in their home town. And our school kids will have relationships with each other. Some are friends and some are rivals! So creating some characters with already established hobbies and interests and already having enemies and friends is freaking fun in pregame ^^.

If that isn't enough inspiration: I really like that you want to deconstruct a character type! Maybe you can think of a character type you would love to deconstruct other than the one of Eric. Because yeah, the dark subjects being stacked is not pleasant. The backstory is very heavy and I don't like reading it because these subjects make many people in this community uncomfortable, no matter how well it is handled in the end.

I'm not staff, but I personally could see you work writing an Eric, if you tone down him a lot. Like, what do you want to write in the core? You want to write a character that in the game has a fearsome reputation but isn't actually very intimidating during the game? That's a great idea and I love it. But you don't have to do horrible stuff like Eric does to justify him being the bad boy. There are cooler and less controversial ways to be the bad boy. In V5 for example, everyone thought Adonis Alba was gonna play, because he was such a jerk. He was a bully, he had anger issues and he was always rude to others in pregame. But it turned out he was a good guy on the island. What a twist!

So yeah, you don't have to have this backstory to get a reputation. Being a normal everyday jerk is enough for that too :p

Blastinus
Member Avatar
That's Just Crazy Talk
[ *  *  *  * ]
Reuben Walters is a 6'1" slacker with a skinny physique, long black hair, brown eyes and a pale complexion that suggests not enough time spent in the sun. Intelligent but unmotivated, he spends most of his time at school playing DnD with fellow schoolmates (hopefully anyway. Have to see if anyone else wants to join in on that) or running apps and Youtube videos on his smartphone. Most subjects come pretty easily to him, so he doesn't feel like he needs to put in the effort to excel, putting in mostly B-level work. While he may be lazy, by no means is he antisocial. To the contrary, he loves offering his opinions on subjects of interest or talking with other people about stuff that's on his mind, whether they want to hear it or not. What he lacks in extracurricular activities, he more than makes up for in reading works of fiction and watching TV and movies, to the point where he can drop (mostly unsolicited) random pop culture facts at the drop of a hat. Because of his eagerness to share, it really hurts his feelings when people find him obnoxious. He doesn't intend to get on people's nerves, after all. He just finds it difficult to tell when he's unwanted. He has a hatred of spiders and other creepy-crawlies, and nothing freaks him out more than having something walking across his arm or leg.

Jeff Greene is a 5'11" football player with a thick, musclebound figure, a blond crew cut, hazel eyes, and tanned skin. He's self-centered and unkind with a bit of a mean streak, putting down people sometimes for no particular reason at all other than that he thinks it's funny. He's dedicated to physical fitness and self-improvement, with a strong discipline to dieting and proper nutrition. He has high dreams of becoming a collegiate athlete, and as a result, he'll do anything to keep himself in good standing. That's why, as tempting as it may be, he never actually does anything physically to the people he dislikes, since he doesn't want to get in trouble for bullying. Instead, he tries to belittle and humiliate people in order to make them feel like dirt. Besides football, he's also an amateur mechanic and has a part-time job at a lawnmower repair shop. He's done a bit of custom work on his own car, a 2004 Ford sedan, including a personal paint job. He treats the old thing like it's one of his most prized possessions, and has taken great care to knock out dings or repair scratches whenever he finds them. In contrast to his rough and rude personality, he has a soft spot for animals, particularly dogs and squirrels, though he's too proud to admit it.

Mackenzie "Kenzie" Baker is a 5'1" drama club member with a petite figure, shoulder-length wavy brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. Because she loves to stand out and be the center of attention, she has a tendency to come to school in garish and downright bizarre clothes, including her personal favorite, a purple straw hat. She prizes that hat above all things in her wardrobe, and keeps it nicely secured with a chin strap. She has the utmost confidence in everything that she does, but that also results in some serious pride issues whenever she's challenged or rebuked. She has a tendency to think that she's right about everything and that people don't "get it". For instance, she unironically enjoys bad films because of the actors in them, particularly Nicolas Cage or Brendan Fraser, and if told these films are terrible, she will fight to the death for them. She likes what she likes, and if it's not what everyone else likes, then that's their problem.

Sarah Burnhart is a 5'3" adventurer with an athletic build, a black ponytail with blue accents in her bangs, greenish eyes, and an impish smile. She's a well-practiced member of the archery club with the confidence to match. Hardly ever willing to back down from a challenge, she's been talked into doing some particularly stupid things that have left her with a number of bumps and scrapes over the years, but in return, she's demonstrated quite the mischievous nature. Rather than getting angry at people when they mess with her, she takes it in good humor and just pranks them instead. As the title implies, Sarah enjoys things that give her a rush of adrenaline, like roller coasters, rock climbing, paintball, laser tag, and the like. She's constantly bored and uneasy, craving excitement at every turn. This has not resulted in an especially stellar performance in her classes, since she'd rather draw doodles in her notebook than pay attention to what the teacher is saying. As a result, she's constantly on the C level, just barely treading water, which has created friction at home with her dad, who's stressed enough having to care for her himself since his wife died.
Edited by Blastinus, Sep 25 2017, 07:19 PM.
V7 Kids

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Might make another V7 character, writing up his summary here while I consider it.

Teddy James-Pinter is a recovering pessimist. Raised by two fathers (unsure if he was adopted or a biological child of one of them) in the heart of the south, Teddy didn't have a particularly happy childhood. His preteen years were roping due to a combination of bullying, poor social skills, poor academic performances, and a heap of gender dysphoria on top of that (he was DFAB). Formerly channeled his frustrations through trolling Internet forums and being an abrasive asshole. Things got better as he trasitioned sometime between eighth grade and his first year of high school, and since then has been working to be a better person. Old habits are easy to fall into, however. Teddy is pretty geeky otherwise, spending most of his time playing MMORPGs and tabletop games. Still peruses questionable internet sites and is prone to getting into fights. Club involvement is up in the air, but is definitely a part of whatever form of Gay-Straight Alliance exists at George Hunter.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

TheLordOfAwesome
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
First attempt at character concepts. Probably nothing original since this RP has been going on for years, but I'm liking the ideas I've had. However, I'm not married to them so they are subject to change.

Sierra Cook - Sierra is an average sized, athletic, Alaskan born, Chattanooga raised girl, born to a deeply religious middle aged couple. Sierra comes off to many as a rude, abrasive jerk due to her sarcastic, blunt, and somewhat cynical personality, but if someone can get past that and get to know her, she can be rather warm and friendly to those she considers friends. Academically, Sierra does alright for herself, with her grades consistently being above average, with the exceptions of PE and Art class which she excels at. Ever since she was young Sierra has been a lover of nature and animals, and greatly enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking or camping. On her outdoor trips Sierra likes to bring a sketchbook and some pencils so she can sketch the scenery or animals she sees. Doesn't care for hunting despite her father's best efforts, but did pick up archery at his insistence that she learn some sort of hunting related skill, and still practices it as part of her workout routine. Sierra is openly bisexual, something that has soured her relationship with her rather conservative parents ever since she came out to them at the age of 14. Since then she has engaged in some (generally harmless) acts of rebellion to spite her parents; dying her hair, getting tattoos and piercings, staying out late, going to parties, hanging out with delinquents, and dating people they wouldn't want her to date (particularly other women). Secretly likes to collect stuffed animals, and really doesn't want people to know.

Lucas Abernathy - Is a tall, lanky fellow, born to an upper-middle class family with a friendly, easy going personality, with a love for movies, art, the ladies, drinking, and anything that is horror related. His academic performance tends to be either poor or just good enough to keep him from outright failing as he doesn't exactly feel the need to apply himself to any given subject unless he finds it interesting. At the young age of 7 his parents accidentally left him alone with a DVD of 1986's The Fly to watch, which had been put into the case of the movie he was suppose to watch. While it terrified him as a child, it also left in with a burning curiosity for how movies like it were made and an enjoyment of the thrill of being scared. Since then he has developed into an extreme cinephile and an all encompassing love for the horror genre. Lucas aspires to being a major filmmaker some day, even making his own amateur films in his spare time with scripts, costumes, and props that he has designed himself. Of course, he puts considerable time and money into his film projects and as a result is nearly always broke. His love of horror has also lead him to developing a love for art as he sought out creepy paintings for one of his projects, and became interested in art as a whole (his favorite painter being Francisco Goya). Lucas is also something of a ladies man, but has a distinct inability to maintain any form of serious relationship, which he is very self-conscious about. He also has a bit of a drinking problem, which he developed some time after entering high school in an attempt to seem "cool", and has on more than one occasion showed up to school completely hung over. In terms of club involvement, Lucas is a member of the drama club but he sticks to mostly a backstage role; supporting his fellow club members and on scouting out actors for his movie projects.
V7 Charcters

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These concepts look really cool so far!

Spoiler: click to toggle
things

LittleRatatosk
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Whew, here are some little ideas I've thought of for this version... keep in mind that I'm new here so I'd love it if you'd help me with some criticism.

Piper Levierve - Humble, helpful, and never one to socialize unprompted. She loves to clean and cook, known to give out little treats to classmates on random days for no real reason. Physically, she has short, just past chin length reddish brown hair styled over her right eye, often carrying a calm and uncaring face, in stark contrast to her typical considerate self. Her height is around 5'4", her weight slightly lighter due to the "work outs" she gets from cleaning. Determined in what she does, though she's never one to begin without others permission. She's always the one to stay to make sure everything is cleaned up and not grossly out of order -- not nearly to the point of OCD, of course. Despite this willingness to help, she doesn't have many people who she actually sees as her friends, and even with those she considers close she would rather a good book to partying with them. In fact, if anything she's quite shy, completely unable to speak aloud in front of groups, often making conversations end awkwardly with short, blunt answers. Her bags of sweets are often dropped by seats mutely and emotionlessly, without the recipient there if possible. While you can ask her to help you organize, she'll be the one asking you to help her study. Her grades are below average, often falling at low Cs due to bad tests that she can't make up. She'd be a less active member of the Book club, and a very enthusiastic member of the Cooking club.

Etta Faye - Short, poor, and religious is the girl Etta Faye; standing at 5'2", slim body stacked with muscle, freckles dotting her fair skin, clothes baggy hand-me-downs. Her hair is brown, often tucked into the collar of a hooded sweatshirt. If not, its pulled back into a somewhat high ponytail. Her personality is very cheerful, always optimistic, her favorite pastime pulling pranks. Her mischievous actions lead to many people disliking her, but also many enjoying her company and sense of humor. Another hobby is playing sports, specifically soccer. Actually, if it's competition that involves movement she'll like it. She loves to win and by the largest margin possible. As formerly mentioned, she's a very heavy christian, often praying to God before competing for success. She is a consistent church goer, often confessing to her pranks as sins, only to do more on the same day. Her grades are fairly good, often not a result of studying but of cheating and just overall winging it. However, when it comes to things she loves she ends up dedicating almost too much time and effort in it -- one of the reasons for her excelling in athletics.

Cameron Wells - Imagine the type of kid who, at school, is the one to hang out with near everyone but at home sits around and binges movies. Well, that's the quickest way to summarize Cameron. 5'10", his blond hair given red streaks and, while covered up, he has part of the left side in a buzz cut to give his hair a very feathery look and texture. He loves fashion, often dressing in thrift store clothes chosen for the most appeal. At school, he's very outgoing and talkative, the type of person who is quick to befriend others. He's the type to crack jokes, mess around, be stupid, and hang out with the more popular jocks. Not that he's athletic though, just fit enough to not feel ashamed by his stamina. Commonly his attitude is very nonchalant, rarely getting serious about anything, facing stress and anxiety with a smile and a shrug. On the other hand, his home environment is much more gloomy. He was raised by a single mom who he loves very much, the two of them fairly poor. That doesn't stop him from being a bundle of pop culture and movie references, his favorite thing is watching movies. This leads to him forgetting nearly everything that happens in the school day, homework and requests from friends among the long list, his only way to remember is having someone directly ask him about it. Good for him that his mom doesn't make it a habit to check or care about his grade.

2PatchPfle
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Let me know where I can add/improve some of these kids. Excited to try them out for Pre-Game

Mimi Takahashi - eccentric plant lover obsessed with botany the most, though her major interests lie in the field of biology and some chemistry as well. She enjoys testing things on the fringes for potential new discoveries, even if those tests might be considered weird or downright dangerous to do. She's very impulsive, jumping at the opportunity to talk about the things she loves to people, though mostly her closer friends, sometimes to the point of annoyance. Not that she wants to annoy them, she just can't tell that she's annoying them. Has a one-track mind and when set to do something, she's almost going to find a way to finish it to a fault. Since she tends to experiment with everything, she gets into interests that she doesn't seem suited for at first, but only for a few days until she's done satisfying her curiosity on that interest, as she always comes back to botany and chemistry.

Grace Waverly - A high school athlete, she was raised in an outdoor environment at a young age before moving into town and settling at the school, and as such is a huge fan of adventuring outside and trains her body to do so, hoping to get back to that countryside stroll. Looks up to adventurous type characters like Indiana Jones or Lara Croft, hoping that she'd be able to go on those kinds of adventures one day, probably something big enough that she'd be in a book or movie, even a TV documentary would be nice. She joins most of the sports clubs that can be done using solo efforts, like track and field or swimming, as she sees herself as the star of the show, which gives her trouble on team-based sports. That being said, she has no actual interest in the sports themselves, and sees them as training for her own physical health. She's a bit blunt and oblivious to the needs of others, though she doesn't think she's selfish. She unconsciously puts her needs above others and will try to get people to follow her instead. Believes she is a natural leader because of this. Genuinely tries to make friends and be a good person and dislikes bullying and/or teasing people, as it doesn't feel like something a protagonist would do, but her actions can often be interpreted as bullying, the way she forcefully tries to get what she wants. She just doesn't know it and would need someone to say it to her straight.

Lucas Freely - A socialite at heart, he is what you'd call a fly-in-the-wall, able to befriend almost everyone and mediate between people. Most people don't even notice he's part of their group since he doesn't particularly stand out in those groups, but if you mention his name, someone's going to know who he is in that group. He's the person you wouldn't think of as the poster boy, but you remember that you've seen him and/or talked to him once or twice. Because of being a social chameleon, he tends to know how people are like as well, and when he's actually able to become close friends with someone, he'll often be the one person you could rely on when you need a shoulder to cry on or a secret you need to keep, because he feels trustworthy. He's good at playing a character to a specific person in order to get that specific person to have a good opinion, so most people would have the best version of him (according to them) in their heads. It might seem jarring to see him act completely different to someone else after having just talked to you 5 minutes ago. Unfortunately, wearing so many masks and knowing so many friends doesn't make for a good mix. Just because he's friends with most people doesn't mean they'll all like each other, and if he finds himself in a situation where he has to pick sides, he'll have some trouble actually picking a side and would prefer to mediate instead, for better or worse. That's when he becomes more passive. At the end of the day, he's happy to play the sidekick, the personal shadow, the right hand man, and the guy who's got your back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V7 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply