Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOTF MTG Cardsmith; Tap target permanent; link a cool site
Topic Started: Mar 27 2017, 10:56 AM (317 Views)
Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I found http://mtgcardsmith.com/ which is a cool site that lets you make custom cards for Magic: The Gathering. I thought it'd be fun to make SOTF characters into Magic cards, so I've been doing just that. Here's my V6 characters:

Spoiler: click to toggle

I also thought it'd be fun to make cards for people, if they wanted. You can even make planeswalkers (which would be good for handlers) and spells (such as this one):

Spoiler: click to toggle

Based on Asymptote.

So if anyone wants me or another willing party to make a card based on them, a character of theirs or another part of SOTF, post here!
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Here's Selesnya Rene!

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here you are!

Posted Image

Dave Russell:
Posted Image

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dot, represented by Dorothy Gale.
Posted Image

AlPosted Image

And just for fun:
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply