Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Die Anywhere Else; They Won't Remember That I'm Gone; Afternoon D6
Topic Started: Mar 20 2017, 12:39 PM (1,687 Views)
Wolley
Member Avatar
Yes, It's yellow backwards
[ * ]
Fuck it.

Fuck Jerry Fury. Fuck Matthew Moradi. Fuck Bart Cappotelli. Fuck this island. And fuck his fucking left eye.

He woke up in the same warehouse where he got 1-hit-KO’d. This time, for everyone’s but his pleasure, without his backpack, without his infamous pipe and without a flashlight. Luckily he opened his eyes when the sun shined through a little aperture at the exit. Luckily?

Heh. Luck. Yeah. Fuck his luck too.

Alan Banks arose from the floor using the shelf to help himself. When he attempted to follow the little light that entered from the door, he slipped with a soapbox and hit the ground again. To the hell with the soap. Alan kicked the soap. FUCK THE SOAP.

Well that gratuitous blasphemy could make anyone think that Alan was furious. And sure he was, but this is getting kinda repetitive so fuck the blasphemy.

After hours in the darkness, the transition to a new sunny day hit him like a second punch. That’s when he noticed that his eye and his face in general were killing him. Not in a literal way, but it did hurt him a lot. Somehow, the soft breeze relieved him while he was trying to think what to do next. At least he shouldn’t worry about some dirt getting stuck on his eye.

He didn’t really had anything to do.

Maybe he could walk it off and see what happens next.

((Alan Banks Continued From Let The Darkness Flow Through You))

And there she was. That bitch who could have contributed to his initial cause and decided she was too cool to join him. The same one he shooed off. Things could’ve been different if she decided to cooperate. Such a huge bitch. Huge bitch with a goddamn backpack who didn’t seem to notice his presence. He could sprint and choke her. His big hands around her narrow neck. A beautiful end and Alan finally in the spotlight as a brand new killer.

But you know... That’d be too boring, right? Yeah, like, he could do much better.

That’s why he followed Scout. He’d wait till she had to pee or something. He’d then appear stealing all her shit and would humiliate her until he got bored and killed her. Like the evil overlord he’d always been.

The thing is that he followed her. And then it looked like she was getting herself cornered on a room making things easier for Alan, but a voice interrupted him. The girl looked tired, but she ran towards the voice. Alan followed her running fast avoiding noise at all costs. He lost Scout behind a corner for some seconds and when he regained visual contact, ginger girl was holding a gun. That could only mean trouble.

Well, nobody really noticed Alan so trouble this time could mean backpack scavenging or an epic surprise attack. He could feel an adrenaline rush just by thinking about it. He rushed towards a room where he could see whatever happened without getting actually involved. Nobody seemed to notice him. Good move. He just had to hold his nervous laughter until he saw his chance. This was going to be fun.
Edited by Wolley, Mar 23 2017, 10:25 AM.
V6

V7

Future

I'd like to point out that English is not my first language and I'm still learning. If you find mistakes on any of my posts, you're more than welcome to send me a message telling me what's wrong so I can correct it ASAP. Thanks in advance
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wolley
Member Avatar
[ * ]
There he was. Seeing everything.

Now.
No.
But-
Alan.
But nobody’s looking.
I said no.
See that? That’s the signal. I’ll go
Shit! Get a hold of yourself.
But they’re fighting. That’s chaos. It’s my element.
Can you wait?
No. But I can...
Holy fuck Alan.

The adrenaline as well as his knees were killing him, ready to jump into the fight at any moment given. All of them were injured. There wasn't any reason to not feel confident this time. It was easy. It was his moment to shine at last. After six days of fails his time has come and he couldn’t wait more.

Oh God is that a gun.
Stop.
No, seriously, that’s a gun.
Sigh... Yes, it is.
I’m gonna grab it.
Wha-

He ran across the place that had once been a corridor, but now could perfectly pass for a butchery. He flew to the left of the petite ginger girl and then pivoted, surpassing Fiyori over her right side. She once had been a nice one night stand, and now that she ripped off one of Isabel’s fingers with her own teeth, Alan thought about some inappropriate jokes involving her mouth that he would surely tell if he had the time.

But when he tried to pass across top-killer, well... He may have been a little more confident than he should’ve. Isabel would die in matter of minutes, but she was angry as hell and she had a knife and enough time to react to some guy sprinting towards the most powerful weapon in the whole room.

His neck met her steel and the momentum of his run only made it worse. One second later he was on the ground, trying to ascertain what happened and fighting against his own respiratory tract like that could fix his bleeding problems.

Alan winning? Too good to be true.
V6

V7

Future

I'd like to point out that English is not my first language and I'm still learning. If you find mistakes on any of my posts, you're more than welcome to send me a message telling me what's wrong so I can correct it ASAP. Thanks in advance

Wolley
Member Avatar
[ * ]
He fucked up again and now he was going to die. A summary by Alan Banks, who understood what was going on when Isabel grabbed the gun and he couldn’t even stretch his arm in time. He even started to see all those flashbacks everyone talked about. He saw all his failures since he woke up on the island. He never got to do something really good or evil. Everything was just trial and error. And that’s how he’d be remembered. That loser. The fact that it sounded anticlimactic pleased him, but waiting there until he bled out just wasn’t his style.

If he had just done something horrible he would have had an excuse to try to do something good and make one of those last-minute redemption arcs. But... He didn’t need it. He was still as chaotic as ever and of course he wouldn’t play by those rules. If he wanted to do something, he’d find a way of doing something. His reasoning? No reasoning. Edgy till the grave.

Would he even get a grave? Who cares about that. Time to take action.

The moment Alan saw Isabel pointing the gun at one of the girls, he threw the upper part of his body into her legs. Even when he only managed to get the left one, his muscles were enough to disrupt her. The effort exhausted him, and his vision became even blurrier.

Another gunshot. Alan waited. None of those two blots dropped to the floor or screamed in pain.

He tried to take in some air but failed. Oh, how much he wished to be able to laugh at her and call her a bitch.

Who would have said that Alan at this point could have saved anyone. Redemption completed. He did something useful and that little victory was enough to avoid feeling like the complete loser he had been all this time. No more being hard on himself, right? At this point he didn’t really know if he was trying to lie to himself one last time. Not like it mattered.

Alan Banks deserved a rest now.

#B045 Alan Banks: Deceased
53 Students Remaining
V6

V7

Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Doctors’ Offices · Next Topic »
Add Reply