Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Die Anywhere Else; They Won't Remember That I'm Gone; Afternoon D6
Topic Started: Mar 20 2017, 12:39 PM (1,685 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So it was back to the Staff Area. Fiyori couldn't exactly point out what pulled her to the doctors office. Her path didn't follow any particular path. In fact, she could've at best called it a hunch, the thing that drove her to the place. They - Alba, Brendan and her - started their little voyage together at this location. Made sense if Fiyori began tracking Alba with the staff area as a start.

Had she been just a bit more superstitious, Fiyori would have proclaimed the place was beckoning her.

Either way, her search had become a huge success.

[[Fiyori Senay, continued from The Wicked Die Alone ]]

Fiyori clung to the wall. Just around the corner, just a bit farther ahead, was where she heard the unmistakable voice of Isabel. Again, threatening someone else.

It was a wonderful feeling. Her heart beat quickly. Her breathing gave away her excitement. Every muscle in her body was bursting with anticipation. Fiyori held her own arms tight, the sensation was so much more. So much more intense, so much more sensitive. She pet her own skin, and shuddered with delight.

She closed her eyes. She could see Danny, she could see him dying by Isabel's hand. Fiyori could see her own hands stretching out, grasping the fuckers neck and strangling her so long until even Isabel's neck broke under the pressure.

Someone, then, moved into the hallway. Fiyori peeked around the corner. Noah, huh?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori had become so enchanted, she hadn't even noticed at first. Scout's appearance, that is. Still, she tried her best not to get startled when she noticed, and it was a success for once. Fiyori glanced over to Scout. She had noticed the gun in her hands, and noticed Scout mouthing something at her. It wasn't quite clear what the other girl meant, but it felt good to see, so Fiyori flashed a smile back.

Who Scout was, or what she had done did not matter in the least to Fiyori. In that current moment, all she cared for was that Isabel would die.

A drop of saliva escaped the corner of her lips. Fiyori licked it away.

At the same time, however, she noticed that shit was going down around the corner. Couldn't see quite what was up, but from the sound of it Noah was getting stabbed to hell and back. Fiyori suppressed a hateful grunt, and with care took off the bag of hers. It made the most silent thump as it slid to the floor, but Fiyori was sure Isabel wouldn't hear it.

Fiyori turned around the corner.

What gives you the right?

Well, what did give Fiyori the right to kill another human being? What entitled her to do take a life? Something Fiyori pondered a lot the last few days. Complicated matter, and now matter how many answers she tried to create, all of them lacked something inherently important.

Regardless, as Fiyori took step after step, inching closer and closer, her resolution to kill only grew.

Then Isabel turned around, and Fiyori stopped. They locked eyes, and Isabel screamed something at her. In return, Fiyori began to laugh.

"Alright, fuck the navelgazing."

Fiyori laughed. Fiyori laughed. Fiyori charged.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It didn't make sense, yet Fiyori rushed towards Isabel. Her steps accentuated by the staccato of her laughter. Isabel pulled out a sickle. It hurt. Her sides hurt so much. Her breathing was erratic and uneven, punctured by cries of laughter. And it hurt so much. The dust of the hallway came, and with every sharp breath in a bit more entered Fiyori. Her nose and her tongue could taste the foul stench of that rotten building, and her lung burnt more with each step as the dust settled in her lungs.

It was irrational. Simple as that. Isabel swung her sickle. And for all intents and purposes, Fiyori had to dodge.

But she didn't.

She rushed head-on. Her laughter stopped. Instinctively, she opened her jaw.

Fiyori's teeth pressed against the skin of Isabel's finger. Fiyori pressed harder. Harder still. The girl's skin was pierced, and Fiyori tasted copper on the tip on her tongue. Her teeth burrowed in deeper yet. She could feel the little flesh give way, and she could feel her teeth meet Isabel's bone. Harder, harder yet she bit, and soon enough it cracked.

She closed her eyes, and pulled. The tiniest resistance, but Fiyori jerked and ripped the finger off.

Isabel screamed, dropping her sickle. Fiyori loved it. Hearing her scream, tasting her blood, spiting Isabel by spitting the pinky to the side. A heat built up in Fiyori. Her head was bursting in thousand pieces, her skin was searing, her eyes were blinded and all Fiyori could do was love it.

Blood trickled down her chin, and Fiyori quickly licked it off. Her triumphant grin was – quite literally – cut short by Isabel, however, as she pulled a knife.

The blade left her face as quickly as it entered. It was for the better that she did not notice it. Not the pain, and not the bleeding wound crossing from brow to lip.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh fuck. Fiyori had piss-all idea of what was the hell was going on. All she'd knew was that there was a shitton of blood - her own - flowing all over the place. The place being her face, that is. The floor was probably being stained as well, but Fiyori wouldn't know - all she heard was the blood dropping, but she couldn't see very good.

Something else fell to the floor, but for the moment Fiyori's didn't pay it any attention. Her hand patted the ground for anything useful. Once, her palm went straight for the little blood puddle, wetting her hand. Felt odd, the warmth and liquidness of her own blood sticking to her hand. It felt better when she got hold of the sickle.

She was distracted for a moment, however. A sharp crack filled the room. Fiyori felt burning and stinging in her ears, as if they were to scatter away from the force of the gunshot. Light pieces of the ceiling fell on her head. That wasn't her concern at that moment.

Fiyori raised her hand, and she swung as hard as she could. The pain in her chest flared up as she felt the sickle connecting with something. It was stuck, then it ripped something opened.

Isabel's cry sent another shudder all across Fiyori's body, but she couldn't enjoy that one for too long. The other girl's knee found her way to Fiyori's belly. Fiyori stumbled back, spitting out a mixture of saliva and blood as she was pushed back by that raw pain in her stomach. By the way her organs seemed to move, Fiyori felt like shitting them all out at once.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It might've been the gunshot. It might've been something wholly in her head. But all of a sudden Fiyori heard a crack, saw a blinding white, and thought she was not Fiyori anymore. It must have happened when Isabel kicked her. From that point forward, Fiyori was just there. She saw the blood on her skin trickling down on the floor. She saw herself fighting back and stabbing Isabel once more.

She saw Isabel dying. Laying down on the floor, pleading, and trying her best to provoke the party's pity.

None of that seemed real. It was as if someone picked Fiyori up, and threw her on the center stage of a hyper-realistic theater production. All of it, all the pain and hatred, seemed very convincing. And yet, it was also obvious that it was not real?

Fiyori found herself stalking towards Isabel, squatting down above her and placing her hands on Isabel's temples. For three seconds and a tiny bit, Fiyori tried to squash her head in. Tried to increase pressure, push it together hard enough that Isabel's head would just collapse into herself.

Then she stopped trying. Then she touched Isabel's forehead with her own. Then her own fingers began to comb through Isabel's hair instead. She breathed shallow and high-cadenced, Isabel did not breath at all.

The pain in her face returned - or really, just become apparent - with a burning sensation across the slash. Fiyori rose from her position, and while looking at Scout and whatshername, she adjusted her gla-

"Oh fuck. Not again. Alright, do me the favor guys and try not to step on my glasses."

Fiyori turned around, taking a step forward. She had intended to get to her own bag, and patch herself up. When she noticed Lily, she stopped immediately.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori was, to put it both blunt and brief, very overwhelmed.

At her feet, three corpses littered the ground. The new girl, some junior girl who came out of nowhere earlier, went town on Isabel's ass. Or like, went town on her head. Fiyori turned to watch it for a seconds, mouth agape. She chose, partly for the sake of her sanity, not to watch any further. Then, there was Noah. She liked him, and to see him dead was kinda sad - in an abstract way. There was also Alan, and she had fuck idea where he came from. Alan... she wasn't close to him. He stuck his dick in her once, but aside from that there was no shared ground. Still...

There was the sickle to take care off. There was the fact that she had to find her glasses - again - and there was still the need for medical treatment. Fiyori knew she'd better get her wound patched up quickly, short life expectancy be damned.

Then there was, of course, Lily.

It was all a bit much, all a bit much to reach to and a bit much to feel about.

Fiyori was done with feelings for that day.

"Ah, thanks." She said, when Scout approached and gave her the glasses. Got that one taken care off fairly easily after all. The glasses were smeared by someone's blood, but they seemed otherwise fine.

"Alright Lily. I got a fuck-ton of questions. Stay put while I get my bag and then... I'll take you up on that offer."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lily could not wait. Well, ain't that great. The girl had the gall to sass Fiyori. Though, if it was true, and Isabel and Lily happened to be - she hardly dared to say the word, or think it - friends, that little bit of sass could be forgiven.

Barely, but...

Fiyori jaunted around the corner and picked up the bag. One thing after the other; the sickle had been placed on her belt, while her glasses clinged to the rim of her poncho. Stomach hurt a bit too, but that was easy to ignore given the cut in her face.

She let out a grunt, but returned to Lily uninterrupted. There was a brief moment, where Fiyori doubted her actions. Then she saw the bag Lily placed in the room, presumably for Scout and Fiyori to use. Fiyori placed her own next to it. Blood dripped on it.

"So? What was that thing between you and Isabel?" Fiyori paused, thought about something and then grinned. "Were you fucking?"

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fiyori opened the bag to make use of the medical supplies. She'd wished there was something or someone to tell her how to treat her wound. At some point, Fiyori looked up in the Internet how to deal with a cut on her face. Pure coincidence, but she remembered that the advice under the section of "deliberate injury" was to go to the hospital.

...that was unfortunately not an option. She'd have to piece the little half knowledge she had together and guess. She'd take the gauze, apply some alcohol and clean the slash with it. She'd let most of the wound alone. It hurt like a bitch and it bled like one, but even Fiyori knew it wasn't as bad as Scout's injury. In fact, there was just one spot right under her eye where the wound was gaping. She'd have to take the butterfly closure and apply it there.

Well, she'd also apply it above the brow. When Lily finished, Fiyori raised the eyebrow, breaking the wound open.

"I see."

Fiyori thought about it a bit. She felt that Lily had yet to say all there was. Sure, she could understand staying with a person you detest, but still...

"I'll be open with you." She briefly turned to Scout. "...and you too, I suppose.

"Danny Brooks was one of my best friends. I... wasn't quite sure back in Cochise, but I loved him. I hated living so much, I hated everything about our world so much, but he was one of the people that brought me genuine joy.

"What I am saying is, whether Danny would've been the only victim of Isabel, or one of ten, I'd have killed her all the same."

Fiyori's voice was rising as she spoke. She stopped herself, and returned to a quieter level.

"Perhaps you would feel the same about us, Lily."

Yet as it turned out, Isabel had no friends at all. Neither shocking, nor a surprise.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well then. Fiyori guessed that was a good thing. As good as things could be. The island did weird things to people. Fiyori spent too much time with someone she was supposed to fight. So did Lily. A pair of odd cases, but still a familiar story. Fiyori thought about calling Lily out on it as she left. Say something about how they weren't so different, whether that was true or not. Yet Fiyori wasn't sure how to word it. Her lips stayed shut, and only her eyes followed Lily.

It was then she realized, that this meeting might've been the last time they'd see each other. See each other alive, at least. The thought left a bitter taste in Fiyori's mouth, but even she wasn't sure if she should ultimately feel good or bad about it.

"Hm..." Fiyori finished the treatment of her wound. Patches of bandage were covering parts of her face. She looked at Scout, looked at her wound. Looked like shit still, but Fiyori guessed it wouldn't kill her. Not directly, or at least not on the spot they were standing.

Fiyori felt the sickle shifting it's position at her belt.

"Alright, I'm gonna take half of this." Fiyori pointed at the supplies left behind by Lily. "Seems fair to me."

"...good luck."

[[Fiyori Senay, continued in Birth Of A Wish]]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Doctors’ Offices · Next Topic »
Add Reply