Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Alignment Thread - Slightly Before The Halfway Point Is Still Basically The Halfway Point Edition
Topic Started: Mar 12 2017, 06:01 PM (1,513 Views)
Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I was hesitant to post here cuz I'm not super familiar with DnD alignments, but this is mostly for fun anyways *shrug*

Alan Banks was Chaotic Evil at the end of his time under me. He was chaotic neutral at first, and I considered putting him in that alignment still, but when I relinquished him he'd more or less converted to a mindset of spreading chaos for his personal sake, rather than for chaos's sake.

Asuka Takahara is a lot tougher, but I'd peg her as True Neutral. I can make arguments for Neutral Good, True Neutral, and Neutral Evil--NG because she's pretty strongly committed to maximizing happiness, NE because her conception of 'making other people happy' is really really warped, and TN because despite all that she's too spineless and out of it to actually put any of it into practice. So I defaulted to TN, and will remain there if alignment describes behavior and not outlook/personality/mindset--if it's the other way, I'll have to think harder into this.
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply