Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Alignment Thread - Slightly Before The Halfway Point Is Still Basically The Halfway Point Edition
Topic Started: Mar 12 2017, 06:01 PM (1,499 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Caedyn Miller is Chaotic Evil. She is selfish, manipulative, impulsive, and pretty much does whatever will have the most benefit for her while screwing over other people whenever she can.

Abigail Floyd is Lawful Good. The Island and everything it stood for was so utterly repulsive and demoralizing for her that she wanted to die relatively unchanged by it for the sake of her own sanity as well as her friends and family still at home.

Irene Djezari is Neutral Good. Irene struggled with the notion of what was right and couldn't decide between abstaining from violence or embracing it to protect others, but she was driven by a desire to make up for her mistakes at the expense of her own safety and comfort.

Ty Yazzie is, bizarrely, Lawful Neutral. There's a lot of anger in Ty right now, but mostly he is driven by a desire for something between justice and revenge. He doesn't want to hurt anyone innocent and when his cooler head prevails he wants to protect people, but he's also set on taking out killers at any opportunity he gets. His motivations are tinted by personal tragedy and I don't think he's selfless or regretful enough towards the violent path he's choosing to qualify as "good," but I don't think he's evil either.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nate and Kimiko!
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply