Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Alignment Thread - Slightly Before The Halfway Point Is Still Basically The Halfway Point Edition
Topic Started: Mar 12 2017, 06:01 PM (1,629 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bryony Adams is Neutral Good. This was the hardest one for me to decide on, but for me, the bottom line is this; Bryony doesn't want to kill anybody, and her main goal is to find her friends on the island. That plants her in the 'Good' category. But after her brush with death and near-defeat on the first day, she's also clearly trying to survive through any means possible, which I believe pushes her from 'Lawful' to 'Neutral'.

Mia Rose was Chaotic Neutral. She tried, bless her, she really did, but every step of her journey on the island was filled with hurdles that she frequently stumbled over. She had poor gun control, made bad decisions such as leaving her only real ally behind because she thought they'd be better off apart for a while, and despite having good intentions, never managed to actually put them into practice.

Astrid Tate was Neutral Evil. I put Astrid in Neutral because I think she could easily be bumped to either side depending on the circumstances. She was clearly evil and selfish, with her intent to kill, but she didn't want to actively play; just to get the single kill she needed to survive the game, and if possible, psych herself up for having to kill again during endgame.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply