Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aperture Science Mafia.; Cake and grief counseling will be made available afterwards.
Topic Started: Mar 5 2017, 05:17 AM (12,455 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VOTE: MURDERWEASEL

counterclaiming vanilla
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Mar 6 2017, 02:07 AM
How 'bout all y'all throw out some joke votes to go with these joke flavors?
see this is the part where i'd put a joke vote on you but as it turns out I already have a joke vote on you

past me doesn't seem to like future me's humour
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Mar 6 2017, 05:21 AM
I'm also not super happy with Zetsu atm, either.
Why so? I think I understand why but I just wanna hear it first before I mindlessly conform to you.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Mar 6 2017, 12:03 PM
Since we're getting serious now, I'm gonna throw out scumnulls on everyone who voted for Vyse. The reasoning is that it's basically no different from feeding your jokevote to the RNG.
Quote:

Unvote

Vote: Vyse

You're lying right now, this whole game is a construct you fabricated. Lynch all liars, right?

:VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
that second quote is also zetsu's by the way for those who don't understand what I mean there
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Mar 7 2017, 04:35 PM
Yugi's actually given an opinion in this game which is more than last game's scum!Yugi
excuse u I gave opinions last game thank u very much
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Mar 8 2017, 03:01 AM
Based on last game, Yugi has a tendency to go after easy mislynch targets when scum (see: Prim),
dude did you even read last game I went out of my way to defend prim up until the last phase if you're accusing me of jumping on easy targets at least be right
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dannyrulx
Mar 8 2017, 04:16 AM
Honestly, the thing that's confusing me is how a joke flavour vote was apparently 'suspicious' when I had literally been writing it at the same time as he had been. If you look, it was posted a single minute after- so there was no way I could have read it.
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Mar 8 2017, 02:19 PM
To double down on Yugi: I don't like how he didn't respond until I specifically prodded him, as it feels like he was hoping to slip by and evade attention if possible. This isn't a huge thing, but it is a thing.
responding because someone was directly talking about me, what a scummy thing to do

Quote:

The main thing that bothers me about Yugi is: :VVVVVV. It's basically a non-explicit scumread, which lets him throw shade at me without getting himself caught up as one of the main pushers of a train.

alternatively: me pointing out that you directly contradicted yourself without even needing to add anything extra to that
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Empress Plush
Mar 8 2017, 02:40 PM
Zetsu, I can't help but notice you tend to have a pretty reactive instinct to scumread anyone who you perceive to be scumreading you, even if it's "non-explicit" or something you're inferring. Do you feel that has a significant effect on your reads? Genuine question here.
Quote:

Maybe. That's not really applicable here, though, since I was deliberately fishing for people to scumread me.

So basically you're doing things to make you look suspicious and then suspecting anyone who notices that you're looking suspicious?

I don't really buy this.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Mar 8 2017, 04:37 PM
Yugi, do you have any responses to Zetsu's questions?
honestly not really, this push is pretty stupid and the only reason i'm even responding to it is to keep up appearences
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Still in the game so may as well help you guys out.

UNVOTE

VOTE: RANDOMNESS
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply