Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aperture Science Mafia.; Cake and grief counseling will be made available afterwards.
Topic Started: Mar 5 2017, 05:17 AM (12,464 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Same, I have a role.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just returned from my away and have no clue who's suspicious or not.

Deamon gifs are good, though.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote: Random

I want to know if Paige is right about her read or not.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm cool being suspicious as fuck.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
B) B) B)

*I'm suspicious being cool as fuck

No, seriously, lynch>no-lynch. That's the only reasoning.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote: Brackie

if there was a sketchy vote it wasn't zetsu, but you. You retracted your vote for scum before the lynch happened.

I don't think that move was towny at all.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brackie
Mar 12 2017, 06:55 PM
yay i get to wake up to a zetsu post that's giving me second thoughts and anxiety about this lynch

unvote

NAFT, Deamon, MW, Paige, all four are making me paranoid this is going to be a thing like last game where the most vocal townies controlling the lynch turn out to be mafia. there's a case built up against all of them however flimsy and however contradictory so i don't feel safe pursuing this lynch
this post, guys.

Seriously, this is an easy scum choice.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Giving reads on everybody is stupid. It gives mafia too much information and they could choose to omgus or buddy me after I read them.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's too early to give out reads. I'm a chat mafia player, I'm not strong at reading day 1. Giving out random reads can just help mafia, not the town.

If I say 'xy' is scummy because of reasons, and xy is scum, they'll be more aware.

Fact is that Brackie is obvious scum and should be lynched today. That's all so far.

And this read is not a random assumption, it's a strong read.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I posted the evidence. I quoted the scummiest Brackie post.

And yes, Brackie is scummier than zetsu and Naft.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Someone who unvotes a lynch, and derails it like under half a day the deadline is ending, is very scum.

It doesn't help that Randomness turned out to be mafia too.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zetsu is not scum for having the no lynch = good logic. He's a newbie. He also was consistent at not voting.

Brackie unvoted so close to the deadline, though. That's worse. Brackie could be a mafia member who misplayed. Perhaps he's even an important mafia role.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
C'mon.

What's scummier:

a) person who has a wrong read/idea

b) person who derails at the last moment

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
fogu
Mar 15 2017, 10:48 PM
RC

Brackie could be a mafia member who misplayed. Perhaps he's even an important mafia role.
Hey RC, could you explain this? What do you mean by an important mafia role? What makes you think Brackie might have one?
Godfather, Roleblocker, etc. who failed to get townpoints via unvoting, hoping to derail the lynch, but failed, which results not only his mafia partner to get lynched, but also that he himself lost towncredit.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
fogu
Mar 17 2017, 06:11 PM
also, why no mention of yourself, naft, on the list of people we'd learn about from an mw/deamon lynch?
that line sounds so scummy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply