Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aperture Science Mafia.; Cake and grief counseling will be made available afterwards.
Topic Started: Mar 5 2017, 05:17 AM (12,850 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm here because I distinctly remember being promised an army of mantis men. So far Vyse is reinforcing my instincts not to trust him.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Riki
Mar 5 2017, 01:48 PM
Actually while I am here
VOTE: VYSE

I mean let's be honest.
Vote: VYSE

NO GODS NO RULES
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I gave up claiming vanilla years ago and I'll be damned if I sacrifice my principles for the sake of conformity now.

Claiming strawberry. Your move motherfuckers.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
General Goose
Mar 5 2017, 04:22 PM
Claiming stracciatella
Claiming fake news on Gianni because that name is way too fancy for these parts
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Get a test chamber you two.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Unvote: Vyse

Vote: d4nnyRul3X cuz homeboy there's no salt like eternal salt~
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Uh, Vyse old buddy old pal, I think you have me as two people in your count there. I'm seeing Doc as voting for d4nny and EP as not voting.

...am I testing against myself?

Is it current me? Or is it some past iteration? Like, actual Doc!Doc? Because in that case fucking kill it with fire.

Unvote: d4nny

Vote: Doc!Doc for the love of all that is good and holy in the world.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hokay. Naft and Random, you both seem to understand why Random's vote is scummy and also that it was....serious? Even though it looks like a total joke vote? You wanna explain that one to the rest of the class real quick, or maybe just me if I'm the only one who doesn't get it? Because if I'm understanding Naft right, I did not get a serious vibe off of that vote and Naft both making that case and Random instantly accepting it is making me side eye the both of them.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm so fucking lost as to what you're asking me Naft. Like, I get that this is your day one thing but normally I can at least sort of follow it because it's based on...things that happened? Whereas this time I don't see a Danny vote or random being suspicious of it?

I see Danny "claiming Pistachio" and Random making a joke vote about it. That is the closest thing I can figure to what you're off about. In which case what I think about it is a joke, at least until you and Random start going off about it. This feels like a scripted scum strategy where you jump on some bullshit minor detail that doesn't actually mean anything because that's how you stir things up Day One, then Random plays along so that there can be some sort of legit argument, and both of you end up getting town cred in the end for looking like your normal selves. I wouldn't think anything about the whole exchange if both of you didn't seem so insistent that there was something for me to think about. If it was just you I'd know it was you doing your thing, but Random playing so willingly into this and talking about how "scummy" the whole thing looks as if it's a legitimate point has me absolutely baffled and suspicious.

I'm watching both of you now. My current thought is that if one of you flips scum, we should follow up on the other one pronto.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Help me out here Toben. I'm seeing one non-committal meme vote from Decoy and nothing else. Why are you getting positive vibes off of him and how is he being set apart from all the other people who haven't really contributed anything yet?
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't agree with your logic on Decoy, but I at least understand where you're coming from now so I'm feeling pretty good about that. Would you mind talking Zetsu next then? Yugi's just made an interesting point about Zetsu throwing scumnulls at everyone who voted for Vyse while having voted for Vyse himself. I'd like to hear both him expand on what's going on there and hear how this influences your read on him.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Mar 6 2017, 06:05 PM
Unvote

VOTE: Empress Plush (Yes, Vyse, I mean Doc)

Will remove with reassurances that town!Empress Plush is more careless than scum!Empress Plush.
Asks for clarification for why you called for blanket scumnulls on a behavior you took part in.

Gets an extremely sheepy random vote with no explanation or commitment.

Yeah that all checks out to me, Zetsu's totally town, guys.

Posted Image
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I read it. I'm just struggling to see how it's relevant. Why just those who voted for Vyse and no one else, of whom there is...two people? Boogie and Riki? Why phrase it as "scumnulls on everyone who voted for vyse" when that wasn't actually your point until later, instead of "scumnulls on people who RNG'd their joke vote?" Because there are a lot more people who didn't vote at all, voted for themselves, or voted for someone who isn't in the game. You're ignoring vast swathes of data in a way that is deliberately obtuse. RNGing your vote is bad, so why not just say that instead of introducing all this confusion by calling out a specific behavior that only applies to two typically low activity members of the game?

One might characterize this behavior as...what's the word? Careless? I couldn't possibly say.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Mar 6 2017, 07:01 PM
1. This wasn't your original point.

2. Those scumnulls were primarily for the purpose of having some reads to build discussion on, and to see if anyone would call me out for voting for Vyse.

3. Not looking at the self-voters or the non-voters was an oversight, but if I included them that would weaken part of point 2. I'm gonna go ahead and pretend omitting them was intentional.

4. The sass is delicious.
1. Of course it's not. My original point was "Why did you single out Vyse voters when you voted for Vyse?" That was answered, so we're on to a new point. I believe this is what the kids are calling a "discussion!"

2. What was the purpose of seeing if someone called you out for voting for Vyse? That seems awfully convenient as reasoning after the fact.

3. Here's where this actually sorta starts to make sense. I mean, it's not a good play in my opinion, but I understand it. You were trying to bait out people out with the Vyse thing. Yugi and I bit. So what's the endgame here? What did you learn from that, and why?

4. Right back at you boo~
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Total aside, but Zetsu, I love you dude. The backsass is genuinely appreciated on my end and I'm not trying to bitch you out, this is just a groovy exchange to try and figure out where you're coming from.
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply