Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aperture Science Mafia.; Cake and grief counseling will be made available afterwards.
Topic Started: Mar 5 2017, 05:17 AM (12,454 Views)
Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VysePresident
Mar 5 2017, 05:23 AM
Flavor will likely be relatively brief due to realizing my first draft of the opening flavor was turning into a meme fest of festering memes.
And memeing is my job
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Riki
Mar 5 2017, 04:30 PM
Ain't nothing too fancy for my parts
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Mar 6 2017, 12:54 PM
Deamon: Thoughts on Yugi/Random's contributions so far?
They've made contributions?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Mar 6 2017, 02:12 PM
Right now, I have vaguely positive impressions of:

Paige
Yugi
Zetsu
Decoy
Decoy has said one thing and it was a joke vote.

Get out of here with that.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Mar 8 2017, 03:07 AM
Also, scumnull on Deamon, who's been memeing but not prodding and pushing for responses like he was last time. His memes also threw a lot more shade around last time in a way that was much more provocative. He's being different, and different in a less helpful way.
When I have something original to add I'll add it. Don't you worry.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pretty clear the Naft/Random thing is staged as fuck though. It doesn't even follow logic.

"You're suspicious with only your joke votes."
"Yeah I guess I am suspicious."

And the Oscar goes to.

Now scum daychat is over I'll read back through and get my initial thoughts together. No point putting anything out there when they could figure out how to play around it.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just reread Zetsu's post and I think I can sum up its content:

Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Mar 8 2017, 04:49 AM
Also, Deamon saying he'll say something original when he has something original to say and then parroting Paige's point made me snort through my nose. Some buddying there, folks. Calling it now and calling it early.
lol yeah that's a fair point. I'll cop to that looking suspicious as fuck.

Quote:

Random: I didn't take your vote as anything. I voted for you because I got bad vibes from your play, said it was serious, you reacted suspiciously, so I doubled down on you being scum. Which you are. Is Deamon one of your scum buddies?

Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey what about the other stuff with zetsu and Yugi that happened which you haven't mentioned.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brackie, Flare I see you coasting and not saying anything. What are your thoughts on what's happened and your reads on: Naft, EP, Yugi, Zetsu, Random and me?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

V5
Unknowns

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply