Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aperture Science Mafia.; Cake and grief counseling will be made available afterwards.
Topic Started: Mar 5 2017, 05:17 AM (12,444 Views)
dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
VOTE: VYSE

think you could get away with last game, nerd??????
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ngl i probably should have like posted in away/reduced activity since i legit have been a ghost the past few days, whoops. i'll start catching up.

UNVOTE

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Uuuuugh I've spent like the past 20 minutes looking through NAFT/MW/Random/EP's ISOs and... I'm hella confused but I don't really feel confident in this lynch either? Like, Random's said a couple sketch things (their first "I get you but tell me why you voted for me anyways" especially) but I think since then they've been nowhere near public enemy #1?

But like, I don't have any compelling counterarguments for anyone else to lynch, especially since we've only got three-ish hours left in the dayphase. I also don't see where people are pulling the Naft/Random collusion argument from at all, considering how Naft has been like the conductor of the Random train?

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...yeah, I've seen enough towns decimated by no-lynches to see your point. I still don't think Random is the best target, but I can see how they are a target, at least.

VOTE: RANDOM

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, RC. Why are you suspicious of Brackie, but not me; who had to specifically be prodded/called out into actually voting for Random?

(fwiw I was in the friendship room with Brackie and im feeling pretty good about him atm)

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
what the hell is even going on anymore

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
vague impressions/reads/things:

rc confuses the heck out of me but it doesn't seem to be in the way scum rc confuses the heck out of me

i agree with MW in that naft's "telling stories about your playstyle" seems really off; i agree with naft the MW's summaries seem kinda sketch

i'm not a fan of deamon's playstyle atm but i also don't get where this
MW

Deamon basically just admitted to being scum even more than he did all phase yesterday, so let's make him our lynch today, yes?

came from either

in conclusion: ??????????

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Deamon
Mar 17 2017, 06:55 AM
Before someone jumps in, he did not give me a vote of trust either.
Well thanks for confirming to scum (if you're both town) that there's two less people floating around with possible power roles.

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well let's pretend that my comment was directed towards the first part of your post then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I'm not really of a fan of the philosophy of freely revealing info because you assume scum already knows it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i am rubber, deamon is glue

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i know that RC is kind of an easy target at the moment but dude, I don't think going "hey flying guy you conveniently left yourself out" is scummy.

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
so i don't forget before the phase is over:

VOTE: NAFT

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
heck

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I mean if you still wanna discuss shit it looks like we have time before the flip

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply