Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aperture Science Mafia.; Cake and grief counseling will be made available afterwards.
Topic Started: Mar 5 2017, 05:17 AM (12,450 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm gonna reiterate my point about there being no Godfather with a little expansion actually: Vyse said we all start vanilla, and the only roles in the game are the ones in the opening post. There is no role that fakes or blocks investigation in the first post, so we know both investigations we've gotten so far are true if they were done by town. It's extremely mathematically improbable that both Boogie and Brackie are town, and I feel like between the two of them it's really, really obvious which one is which. Boogie just laid it out himself.

Yeah. The more I look at it, the more this seems open and shut. Boogie is it.

Vote: Boogie.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If Brackie and Goose have played me somehow, hats fucking off to you guys, I won't even be mad in the fallout thread.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gg, unless paige is scum, which i find kinda unlikely at this point but if you are, good on ya

...hey, no one else jump on the train. no one. if paige is town, scum can bus me right now instantly and they have nothing to gain from refraining from doing so.

not gonna ask you to retract your vote, paige. please don't. just, no one else jump on the train unless it's followed immediately by your scum buddy. :V

im going to sleep now because i am helping literally no one atm
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
of course, in the narrative paige is proposing - she is town, i am scum. there needs to be at least one additional town vote on me in order to get me, assuming my scumbuddy busses me for points.

stalling proves literally nothing. fuck.

still. sleeping.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Empress Plush
Apr 5 2017, 11:53 PM
Brackie
Apr 5 2017, 11:45 PM
I understand where boogie's coming from even though I don't like it or, obviously, agree with it. He vibes to me more as a townie making a bunch of mistakes than scum, though, so I'm not going to immediately pursue that even though he's obviously pursuing me. That single vote on me is a little alarming though, given that puts me 33% towards a lynch.
Big problem here: if boogie's town, then who is scum? Boogie's cleared Flare and there's no Godfather role. You know you're town, presumably, and you cleared me, so you know I'm town. If Boogie is also town, then that just leaves Goose, and there's no way we only have one scum member left, that would be ludicrous. I get that you're a cautious player and I think in general that's served you pretty well this game, but just look at the numbers here and I think it's pretty clear a scenario where you're town and Boogie is too is impossible.
Oh, you're right. I keep forgetting we're at MyLo and that clearing people I don't actually have the power to clear severely limits the options. As it is I only trust you because of mod confirmation, wheras with boogie it's only a hunch.

I was thinking of the possibility that boogie didn't actually take cop and instead took something else and just cleared someone who looked town-ish when they're in fact scum, but that goes up in flames when this phase is taken into account and the fact that boogie didn't know his cop was apparently a one-shot deal? and also the fact he has nothing more than the rest of us as far as power role stuff is concerned?

I'm so confused ._.

If you want me to I'll vote boogie, but the whole "33% more towards lynch" deal is kind of intimidating so I guess I'll wait.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can grock to the idea that Boogie faked his power, but I think if Flare was scum I don't think he would have flipped on Boogie like this. I was the only person pushing him when he jumped on, and he could have just have easily jumped on with Boogie, there's no reason to bus a scum buddy at this stage without a lot more pressure. And even if that's the case, then it's a Boogie/Flare scum-team and we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

No need to rush on the vote just yet since I'd like to hear from Flare, but I don't think it matters much either way. If you vote I don't think we're in any danger of a scum hammer since Boogie is 99.99% our dude.
SotF Characters

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
dmboogie
Apr 5 2017, 11:40 PM
or you're scum trying to bait flare (who is also suspicious because lamo wordshit)
... Didn't you apparently cop-read me as Town? How does viewing me as suspicious in that context make ANY sense?

I think you've lost track of your story right there, boogie.

I also forgot to bring up how YOU were the one who peer pressured me into hammering the ultimately innocent Zetsu yesterday, which is another notch on your scummy track record.

Also also "I just didn't see that my cop role was one-shot somehow" is both very strange and rather convenient when just one more truthful investigation result would have essentially sealed the game for Town. Feels like boogie realized that and (forgive the pun) just chose to cop out.

I just... can't see it any other way.

(If Doc's been playing me this whole game I'm going to be LIVID btw)

VOTE: dmboogie
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote Count 5.01

Boogie(L-1): Doc, Flare
Brackie(L-2): Boogie

Not Voting(2): Goose, Brackie

Posted Image

Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote: boogie

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

VysePresident
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote Count 5.02 - FINAL VOTECOUNT

Boogie(LYNCH): Doc, Flare, Brackie
Brackie(L-2): Boogie

Not Voting(1): Goose

Flavor to follow shortly.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
bah
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

VysePresident
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Day #5 Test Results

Experiment Logs Day 5.00 - Subjects have continued to murder each other. The Testing environment has descended into chaos as they fight to murder each other wantonly.

There is little concern over who belongs to which group anymore. They throw each other into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator. We recommend an assassin based program for the next Test, as humans are good at murdering things.

Conclusion - #Science B)

ELIMINATED: Dmboogie

THE GAME ENDS IN A JOINT WIN BETWEEN SCUM AND SCIENCE!

Doc/EP
Brackie
Randomness

Severance Package Details: The Fallout Thread will be up shortly.

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply