Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aperture Science Mafia.; Cake and grief counseling will be made available afterwards.
Topic Started: Mar 5 2017, 05:17 AM (12,446 Views)
Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Mod: Barring roles that specifically make an exception for that, that is.
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm so confused.

You know I sent two actions. You tracked me and I did the thing. So even if Vyse says "yeah it's a special thing," you know it's a special thing. Which would A) Be EXTREMELY unbalanced to be able to know since that's not in the rules and it lets you and/or scum rule out a bunch of stuff by Word of God, and 2) Would be super scummy. This is super scummy. Zetsu is so blatantly fishing for town power role information here it hurts.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
flare, please hammer
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
YOLO

VOTE: Zetsu
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zetsumodernista
Apr 3 2017, 03:23 PM
DON'T HAMMER FLARE

@Mod: Regarding my previous question, can you send in two different actions (e.g. target me with cop, target Paige with doctor)?
This question has already been answered as best I can.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

VysePresident
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vote Count 4.05 - FINAL VOTECOUNT

Zetsu(LYNCH): Dmboogie, Brackie, Doc, Flare
Doc(L-3): Zetsu

Not Voting(3): Flare, RC, Goose

With 7 remaining, it takes 4 to lynch.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Testing Day #4 Results

Day 4.00 Test Log - The subjects are displaying symptoms of {redacted} during their internecine struggles. We recommend continued observation - the problem will take care of itself.

Conclusion - Humans are terrible creatures and need to die. Continue the experiment.

ELIMINATED: Zetsu - Town

I'm going to make an executive call - due to the brief dayphase, anyone who posted will be considered to have met activity requirements. (This is easy, since everyone who posted engaged with the discussion.)

Goose and RC were both on repeatedly but did not post. Goose has posted about having computer issues, and won't be docked for inactivity. To the best of my knowledge, RC has not had to post an Away or Reduced Activity notice, and has been present in the thread repeatedly. If this is in error, or something came up and you didn't have a chance to inform us, PM me and I'll remove the prod. I understand this is quick notice, but the game is approaching the end, and inactivity is lethal. I don't think requiring 1 post in 48 hours is unreasonable.

The Night Phase begins now and ends on April 5th 7PM CST.

Posted Image

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If I receive permission from all living players, the Night Phase will be skipped. It must be unanimous. Failing to note your preference will be treated as a vote not to skip.

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just over 21 hours left to submit actions!

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

VysePresident
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Testing Day #5

ELIMINATED:

RC - Town

Vote Count 5.00

(None)

Not Voting(5) - Doc, Flare, Brackie, Boogie, Goose

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day Phase #5 begins now, and ends on April 12th, 11 PM CST.

Posted Image

Pregame - None
)

Past - None

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah that was a pretty obvious play.

I feel pretty confident about Flare. If he was Mafia I would have been dead long before now, and I'm pretty sure I'm only alive still to try and bait out one last mislynch. Which is...all scum needs to win at this point, so fingers crossed that doesn't work. That leaves us with Boogie, Brackie, and Goose.

Goose is the quietest and he scooted by on that last game. Boogie pushed really, really hard for a quick lynch last phase though. Pretty much every post was explicitly pushing towards trying to get Zetsu killed as fast as possible, and as a consequence we also lost our last shot at picking up some more PRs. Particularly protective and investigative ones, since we never published any lists. That's the best lead I've got at this point: between throwing out the daykill immediately, following Zetsu onto pushing the inactive kills, and shutting down yesterday's phase as fast as possible, Boogie is looking the scummiest to me. I'm tempted to go after Flare if this actually works, but I think that might actually be some mislead insurance at this point. I dunno. Maybe I'm townreading Flare way too hard, especially if Boogie flips scum, but it would be a huge risk to hitch your wagons together that way when Boogie had so much heat on him coming out of the previous phase.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also freely admitting some bias on Brackie. Gonna do some ISOing on him real quick since I'm getting generally good vibes from the hard commit on Decoy being town(especially the deep cut on that whole tell thing), but I may find something to change my mind. This game has gone topsy turvy on me, I have zero idea how Zetsu wasn't scum.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nah, Brackie's on the level. He's staked opinions early on from like, Day Two and stood by all of them the whole time. Hard push on Zetsu all from the start of Day 2 with only a derailment onto Naft and refusing to derail again onto Decoy, who he townread from Day Two as well. Might even have been crumbing that he knew Decoy's tell back then. That all checks out as Town to me, though I'm open to other opinions.

Thoughts on Goose from an ISO: He actually provides some solid and interesting reads when it comes to reasons why people might be town. Quite a few, actually. None at all that I see about scum, though...and he also completely avoided the Random lynch, while jumping onto the Naft and Decoy lynches with every little reasoning whatsoever. Lots of scummy behavior there, especially in the way that he frames both of his votes as decisions by other people rather than himself.

Sorry for the triple post but these thoughts are pretty freeform and I'm trying to get them out ahead of time before the inevitable scum "PAIGE IS THE TRUE CULPRIT" post since I know anything I say after that will be coupled with an accusation of diverting focus and Mama ain't inclined to play that game.
SotF Characters

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well, i fucked that one up. (also, i forgot my cop was a one-shot. yaaaaaaaaaaaay.)

So this is awkward! I'm not scum. Flare's not scum.

I kinda feel like Gianni is scum, but that's more a gut feeling than anything else? And even if he is scum, that leaves Brackie and Paige as his potential scum partners... and I've been heavily, heavily townreading both you guys all game. This is awkward.

A Brackie/Paige scumteam is entirely possible - Paige's main defense of Brackie was that it wouldn't make much sense for Mafia to scumread her; but that point would be moot if they were both mafia.

Actually, yeah, there's only two possible configurations now that I think about it. Either Brackie + Paige, or Gianni + Brackie? Gianna + Paige wouldn't work, because then Town!Brackie would be giving Scum!Paige an innocent reading when there isn't a godfather role in the game.

...Vyse, there isn't a godfather, right?????

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Either way, just from the three possible suspects remaining: no way in hell that Brackie isn't scum.

VOTE: BRACKIE

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply