Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Electric Dreams; Paging D/N and IceBlock.
Topic Started: Mar 4 2017, 06:12 PM (406 Views)
D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So he woke up and listened to the announcements until Mel peeked her head over the seat.

"I'm fine. Been snoring again, aint I?"

Just lightening up things again.

He guessed he was happy that Alvaro was dead and gone. So fuck it, Aiden was a callous kind a guy.

"Though funny, I don't know why I figured havin a car was gonna be some big deal. We can't even drive it around the whole place cause I don't think there's a gas station round here, you know?"

He looked out the window.

"Actually I think we all kinda suck at this."

And he smiled.

They shoulda done better. Really now. He couldn't go and let himself be happy with fuckin' surviving anymore, now could he?

"Cause I've had a couple days to think... and I don't know if I got anythin."

But maybe just another minute more.

v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"We can't."

That finally came out. They'd been sitting in the car; they'd been relaxing for a bit now. Him and Serena and Mel. Just the three of them, as Aiden was now kinda figuring it'd be till the end.

And by this time they all knew the end was gonna come sooner rather than later, didn't they?

"Look, I... sorry girls just like it's like I'm feeling... we're feeling fine about being alive, about waiting... waiting to be killed here, aren't we?"

Aiden was sitting there, and more than feeling it. Fuck all, he was up and embracing it now, wasn't he?

"Since I got this gun half the time I've been thinking about taking off and turning it on me."

He guessed that kinda killed the mood.

"I ain't gonna, not so long as I'm with you two but... we just need one thing to do so it all ain't so fuckin' hopeless, ya know? We got guns and we got a car. We ain't got no food, at least I'm running out.

"I dunno. Maybe we try to go out in some blaze of glory or something."

What that meant... maybe Mel or Serena might have an idea.
v6!
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I'unno if it matters. Y'know? Does it?"

His eyes fluttered a bit.

"I mean God knows back home I was the last guy to get all mopey like this and I apologize, but no... Mel, I don't think it really matters if we're right. But I do think... fuck it. I think that if we're gonna die anyways we might as well make it something that at least MIGHT be right, you feel?"

Aiden turned in the passenger seat to look at Serena.

"I say we drive around, see what we can see. Don't go lookin' for a fight yeah, but one's gotta come to us sooner or later."
v6!

v5!

v4!

D/N
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Aiden tightened his grip on the gun. He thought a moment about whether he wanted to say anything at first before changin' his mind real quick and glancing out the window himself. Ah, Mel was doing the same thing.

Mel wasn't quite into this. Not that he even needed to tell; she was makin' it obvious enough. But hey, it was the sort of thing you had your doubts about. One thing to mull it over. Another entirely to actually do somethin' about it. Granted, they'd at least given it a go with Alvaro but... again. One thing in the eye of the storm, as they say. Another thing if there were to drive up and see Alvaro sittin' around somewhere. And if he wasn't dead now. But Alvaro, Isabel, someone else, what were they gonna do? Stop the car, announce 'emselves the local posse, and gun them down?

He chuckled at that. Yeah, the three of them?

Aiden quickly turned his head around to Melanie. Looked like she was brooding in the back a bit.

"Hey Mel. I say don't worry. I mean odds are we don't do anything. Haven't done anything much yet, have we? Betcha those fuckers hate that we of all people ended up with the car. The Three Nothings."

He smiled. Hopefully they both saw the humor in it all.

"Anyway, we're just driving around."

(Aiden Slattery continued elsewhere)
v6!

v5!

v4!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Helipad · Next Topic »
Add Reply